ITT moves everyone loves but you hate

ITT moves everyone loves but you hate

Attached: EKV3dugWwAA8iNW.webm (514x284, 936.77K)

actually looks good cos he is so snappy with it

I love his snap Dragon Suplex. He's too spammy with his V-Trigger tho

Canadian destroyer

I never wanna see another suicide dive again
It's the worst fucking move

Post Jack's sell of the buckle bomb from this match, it was absolutely legendary

The move that made wrestling nosedive towards its grave

It's only ever good when you don't expect it, like when Darby does it after a distraction

im with you, any fuckin ring dive. gimme a fuckin baseball slide at this point

Same, bro. Lacks all the elegance of a normal suplex. I fucking love the Dragon Suplex, the Snap Dragon is the opposite.

Attached: tanahashi okada dragon suplex.webm (1906x1080, 2.75M)

This and the "bunch of wrestlers huddled together catch one wrestler jumping off the turnbuckle onto them and they all fall down even if they didn't get hit by him" shit is so over played

It looks like shit

This. I was so mad when they spammed it in that recent gcw ladder match.

The one thing I hate is when Wrestler A is leaning against the ropes and one of two things happen

1.) Wrestler A moves out of the way and wrestler B goes tumbling to the outside

2.) Wrestler A back body drops Wrestler B over the top rope.

I hate it because what is Wrestler A trying to do? He's just running at him. No a out for a clothesline. Nothing. If that move actually connected it would be just a guy running into another guy chest to chest.

I dunno if people like them but leg lariats, they look stupid

Don't know if people actually like them, but kawada kicks always look like shit to me

Anything involving an unnecessary flip/springboard or whatever, like hangman's clothesline, and type of move that is an obvious set up, usually when two guys spend 30 seconds correctly positioning themselves on the top turnbuckle and holding each other for balance, it just completely ruins any immersion you may have, when 4 guys all huddle together and spend time watching a guy set up a dive to the outside that they have to catch

spinning "discus" lariat. why are you spinning in a circle before hitting a forearm? it looks awful

I love the dragon suplex but hate Kenny's dragon suplex.

Well, for momentum

The Spear or it's ugly cousin the suicide dive to the outside. phenomenal forearms and buckshot lariats and superman punches also make the list.

Attached: 1642799914733.gif (240x288, 1.6M)