Gives zoomers jungle fever in you're path

>gives zoomers jungle fever in you're path
What did they mean by this?

Attached: 5UhG.gif (400x226, 905.8K)

Naomi and Cameron are both ugly shitters. Sasha Banks gave me jungle fever. Not two literal whos.

Don't care, didn't read, Sasha fucks fans

Attached: Tumblr_mgioh9oBfJ1rxy1koo1_500.png (500x562, 563.86K)

Imagine being in the middle of that

They probably double teamed some lucky white boy fan when they were together

Attached: Funkadctyls_8.jpg (642x361, 27.09K)

You obviously did read my post seeing as you mentioned Sasha Banks. KWAB. Naomi is married to Jimmy Uso and Cameron/Ariane is in a committed relationship with someone outside of wrestling. You waifufag virgin cucks need to stop living in a fantasy world. None of you will ever date nor fuck any women’s wrestlers.

Cameron fucks white guys.

I’m white and there is nothing like fucking a black girl. I’m currently dating one. She’s one of those black girls that gets called out for “acting white” just because she’s not hood. She loves my white dick and doing whatever I tell her. Damn I’m getting hard as we speak.

Fine speech

Attached: SD_11.22.13_01.jpg (1284x722, 258.58K)

nah thats what sasha does

>someone outside wrestling
A fan?

ALL black female wrestlers fuck white fans except Shit Swole

Attached: trinity_fatu_144973330_847732266048595_6129476390307232948_n.jpg (2000x2000, 1.4M)

proof?

>A fan?
No, he has a shit ton of followers on Instagram. You all need to stop harassing and stalking women’s wrestlers. They don’t want any of you. Seek psychiatrists. Tell them you think you have a realistic shot with female celebrities. They’ll make sure you get the help you need.

>tfw you're a certified fanymphomaniac

Attached: 1629574580153.jpg (1264x637, 789.12K)

I'm a zoomer and WWE gave me a fetish for brown girls

Attached: IMG_20220211_185542.jpg (2160x2880, 1.97M)

Damn man that’s hot as hell

Only fever I have as a nonwhite zoomer is a fever for white girls

Sasha Banks is happily married to Mikaze, who is a retired professional wrestler. Keep making up all the mentally ill shit you all want. It’s all you guys do all day, everyday. It’s psychotic behavior. Go out and try talking to women in real life. Naomi/Trinity is married to Jimmy Uso/Uce! Waifufag virgin cucks proving to be shoot schizos in yet another thread on /aspw/. You all remind me of Sonya Deville’s stalker. And I’ll tell you this right now, if you ever harm and wrestler, I’ll meet you in whatever facility they put you in, and I’ll whoop the living shit out of you.

I went to a therapist and they told me I have a shot at sasha and had sex with her multiple times already

>Headcanon.
Keep proving you’re mentally ill. Sasha Banks has already confirmed that she has never been with and never will be with a fan. Trolling isn’t allowed on Any Forums. You want to do that so badly, take it to Any Forums where it belongs.

Fuck yeah

*braps on Sashaschizo and fucks white boys in you're path*

Attached: 1616859586613.jpg (768x1024, 119.92K)

Oh that’s cute. You’re roleplaying as someone you’re clearly not? Waifufag virgin cucks have shit up this board long enough. I am going to predict changes are upcoming in the near future. You all don’t even converse about wrestling. You all look to get other men off by trading images of women’s wrestlers that don’t even know you exist. If that isn’t gay, I don’t know what is.