Soon Cardonabros

Attached: Screen-Shot-2022-02-04-at-4.57.09-PM.png (1366x768, 1.64M)

I don't watch NWA

Anyone notice he's doing the same thing Cody did where he just works everywhere and with everyone he can to build up a resume and connections? If he shows up on STRONG then I'm finna watch that.

How did he get a title shot in NWA? I do like the idea of journeymen but it's strange to see guys just go from place to place immediately getting title shots (and often winning). I would think the promotions wouldn't want to dilute their own worth like that.

Fucking Mike Knox got a title shot for Ten Pounds of Gold couple of months ago

Nwa has none to ruin

>Valor Hall Oak Grove KY
NWA hitting the big time these days I see...

What were they thinking making Trevor Murdoch their champion?

Trust the 10 year plan

Cardona is unironically one of the biggest name on the indies right now

And he also posts here

Any WWE, AEW or NJPW guy can go be one of the biggest names on the Indies, Cardona is doing good work, but that's not his accomplishment, it's his creativity , willingness to be the 'corporate sports entertainer' instead of having an ego and wanting to be liked, his hard work no matter the size of the show, etc...

Why are they so obsessed with the mid-2000s Sunday Night Heat roster?

Unironically, Cardona is NWA's last chance to be relevant.

Based NWA for giving me still wrestling to watch. None of that indy flippyshit wink wink smark bullshit.

Yeah he has gained a pretty big following among the /toy/ and collector autists. Ethan Page and Danhausen have started to steal his gimmick.

>Any WWE, AEW or NJPW guy can go be one of the biggest names on the Indies

Most of them don't

>this is a world title match in the indies
wew

Heat existed when Ryder debuted?

In storyline, Mike Knox got a title shot against Murdoch for jumping him after a show. Knox is apparently Cardona's friend and the two of them are going after Murdoch. It's pretty simple stuff, but Corgan has an habit of giving title shots to whoever wants it.

I'm actually looking forward to that tag team ppv.

He deserves a Drew style return to the E if he gets the NWA title.

the Heidenreich versus Alabama Doink of this generation

who would you prefer