We Lost Women's Revolution Bros

Indian Boy AJ Lee Sisters.......
Beaned Bimbo Paige Slut Sisters........
What went wrong? How did the Bella Queens go on to become multi millionaire HOFers while our girls aren't even acknowledged in the industry anymore...

Attached: HOFers.jpg (896x879, 127.03K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8tyrj7PUBZg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

they set their careers up post wrestling while paigetty has to cope streaming her botched booba and aj lee lives off of cm phils ufc money while getting walled.

Brie is blacked and Nikki got dumped by BMJ.

KWAB

Look at how many views Brie Bella of all people gets on a mainstream media company YouTube channel. Look at the crowd reaction to her at the Rumble.... Why did our girls never have any kids....

Attached: 20220210_095734.jpg (478x640, 50.73K)

youtu.be/8tyrj7PUBZg
Forgot to mention how Team Bella made a Rumble Reunion while none of those other Women Revolution teams did...

Attached: Team Bella.jpg (2048x2048, 395.21K)

The Botching Bella Twins never drew a single dime, just the same as AJ Lee. The Divas Era is long gone. It’s about the women’s wrestlers of TODAY. The Four Horsewomen are the ones most responsible for the Women’s Revolution. Notice how when this epic part of history came about, that is when the Bellas faded off into the sunset and rightfully so.

The E network and lots of women's magazines your mom probably reads

Attached: 9f6e67c8cbeb1dce59a86e3668adad8d.jpg (897x1200, 105.55K)

>She didn't hear how big the pop the Bella Queens got at the Rumble compared to the no dimes Horsewomen
Cope cringe

Attached: Nikki Puts Down the Horse.jpg (1280x720, 140.32K)

But why couldn't the Indian Boy and Beaned Bimbo do the same or get the same type of success...

Attached: Shuuu, It'll All Be Over Soon Paige.jpg (1905x1080, 279.87K)

Sasha was the most over in the women’s Royal Rumble. You all try to draw (You)s with complete bullshit and that doesn’t work for me. When Sasha Banks was eliminated, the fans actually booed. Her booking in WWE sucks, which is exactly why I don’t mind if she were to say fuck it, and leave. With the Bellas, we all know exactly why they received the pushes that they did. It’s not because either Brie or Nikki know how to wrestle. Try arguing against someone that doesn’t know everything about wrestling.

your right user hell they should have the four horsewomen headline an all women ppv! now that would draw!

nikki got the bigger pop, cause shes the michaels. also its funny the pops they got were way more high pitched, theyre the only ones who have mostly women fans kek.

Sasha Schizo, like this user points out, none of the Horsememes were deemed big enough draws to main event the all female PPV. But the Bella Twins were and they drew the house brother. Something that horse, man, fridge and beaner could never do....

Attached: The Champs Are Here.jpg (1280x720, 147.28K)

There both the Michaels. Without each other they would have been Jannetys to Kelly Kelly

Attached: HOFers, Bitches.jpg (1080x1080, 137.31K)

>How did the Bella Queens go on to become multi millionaire HOFers while our girls aren't even acknowledged in the industry anymore...
Nikki was unironically a fantastic politic-er and also put the effort into her in-ring work to justify her spot. brie just kind of tagged along

The all women’s PPV, Evolution, The Bellas headlined that??? What about WrestleMania???? The biggest pov in the history of WWE. Why haven’t they been in the main event???? I love making all you waifufag virgins look retarded. All Four Horsewomen have been showcased where it matters most. My favorite women’s wrestler, Sasha Banks, just did it last year against Bianca Belair for the SmackDown Women’s Championship WrestleMania 37 Night One. The Bellas are a thing of the past. They’re both wayyyyyyyy past their prime. They’re not in wrestling conversation anymore. No one cares about them but a few schizos on here.

i enjoyed a threesome with sheamus sasha after Mania 32. this weird midget asian walked in while my cock was in her throat and sheamus's was in her pussy. he stammered that he must have had the wrong room and abruptly left. i saw him on his phone in the hotel lobby on my way out and told him I hoped he could find the right room lol

Honestly I relate to Brie because I would do the very same thing if I was in her shoes. I don't have to try as hard to be good because I know my ADD of a sister is going to go tryhard to be the best at her craft. I would just get to benefit by doing the bare minimum to get by and be a millionaire

Attached: Murica Nikki.jpg (1387x2324, 277.21K)

I don’t pay attention to LARPing. Sasha Banks is happily married and loyal to her loving husband Mikaze. Women’s wrestlers DO NOT date nor fuck fans, not even those who are walled and hideous like the Bella Twins.

Cope. The Bellas are the most followed female wrestlers on social media of all time. They have 3.5 million subscribers on YouTube and 780,000,000 views as well. The Horse has none of that.
They have multiple successful businesses and have kids. They also don't fuck fans. They fuck important people to get the way to the top.

Attached: Bellas Gonna Ball.jpg (1200x1200, 138.9K)

I mean Paige and AJ have had plenty of dicks in thier lives, but compared to the hundreds of dicks the Bellas suck and take in the ass daily to get favors to this day, it's a pittance.

>The all women’s PPV, Evolution, The Bellas headlined that???
Uh yeah, they did. Nice job shooting yourself in the foot.