I say this with all sincerity. There isn’t a worse wrestler in any company right now than this guy...

I say this with all sincerity. There isn’t a worse wrestler in any company right now than this guy. Just look at this fucking thing. It looks like a malnourished AIDS patient / underdeveloped special needs case. Fuck this dimeless geek

Attached: 3FAC9BF4-EC05-4CDA-9392-F91F0595C295.png (860x1331, 869.07K)

What about me user?

Attached: breaf lee.jpg (848x564, 41.23K)

AIDS
BAY
BAY

Agreed.

Lee looks like a big strongman/powerlifter desu you can tell he has muscle and isnt just fat.

I can’t believe this pic is real . Britt weighs more

Attached: 82F6522D-2698-476D-8B79-4764FB7FA407.jpg (828x1174, 565.28K)

He has that kind of Tom Cruise pretty boy facial genetics that gives him mass appeal and he is incredibly confident on the mic, but he looks like a toddler and there is simply no way around it. I can't excuse being a 10 in any area if you're a legit 2 in any other

You look lovely Keith. Please feel free to eat Cole and rid us of this manlet. Watch out for the AIDS though.

>There isn't a worse wrestler
Oh I disagree Despite his look he's very good in t-
>HIS LOOK HIS LOOK LOOK AT HIM HIS LOOOOOK
Oh, it's a homo thread. I'm not welcome here as the resident heterosexual male

is he really only 5'6"? Dude looks like Rey Mysterio out there.

You're based, please step on Cole

>being a good wrestler = looking good

pro wrestling is a show and you are acting as the role of an athlete and fighter. You should look the part.

post your body, tubby

SOS
THIS SMARK PROJECTIN
SOS
THIS FAGGOT CRYIN

We don’t sign our posts here

ADAM COLON BAY BAY!

Do you want to know How i know you are a fatass

Cole is so small he wouldn't be believable fighting for either women's title. Jade would mog him and his wife unironically has more star power than he has ever had.

>drones loved this guy two years ago

>cultists shitted on this skinny faggot two years ago

It was funny at first but this obsession over a guy's look is starting to feel really gay

>but this obsession over a guy's look
No one is "obsessed" with his look. They all say he is a wet noodle that looks like he could get fucked up by his wife. Obsessing is what you do when you feel the need to throw yourself in front of any negative comments about a particular wrestler or company. Cope.

I've seen him in the ring. Another thigh slappin shitter that can't make a hold look locked in and believable.

Also he's small

He just looks shit. It's not an obsession.

If you go to a restaurant and one of their menu items tastes like shit, and lots of people bring it up. It's not an obsession, it's a criticism. Go back to Redd|t you defensive little bitch.