What is his ceiling in AEW?

What is his ceiling in AEW?

Attached: keith lee.png (1438x804, 2.27M)

World Champ

Rope

TNT Champ I guess.

>black

Having one fued that ends with a match on rampage and then being on dark every 6 or so weeks.

Same as it is for all niggers in AEW. Nowhere above the mid card unless you have sex with Cody.

look at Rusev's run in AEW. There you go.

Miro's champ run was pretty sweet though until he lost to Sammy

This is kinda accurate (although I think Miro had potential)....both dudes get pushed and then get hurt or ill(in Lee's case)

TNT and FTW champion at best. A feud with Team Taz could be good.

As a man who abandoned the sloppy shop of WWE for the more entertaining AEW, this is a terrible signing. Elitebros this boring nigga is not the signing we needed!

TNT Champ. Dunno if he can get to World Champ if only because the list of guys who can get there seems to be incredibly short.

Miro's run was fucking based once he split from Kip. He's injured atm though

catering.

Brodie 2.0.

>Fat
>Known health issues
>Prior injuries
>Cunt wife

DARK

death

Being shuffled to Dark, throwing subliminal shade at how raciss gayEW is on twitter, found dead in a toilet at Popeye's

Jobbing to Luther in the newly formed Healthy at Any Size division.
Jobbing to Both Bung Yuck's knobs in the locker room for a push.

WHY DO THEY KEEP HIRING NIGGERS JUST TO APPEASE SJWS THAT DONT WATCH??????

Jobber to the stars. Can't wait to see him put over Hangman, Miro, Kenny, etc

I thought he wa going to stop dying his hair/beard? Would be a better look

Miro is probably going to take the belt from Hangman

Is AEW really going to hire every shitter that WWE releases? At some point the TNA comparisons are going to stick.

kek so the surprise was keef lee? god damn you trannies are S-A-D

As much as I defend AEW, I have no clue why they hired Lee. I just don't see what the purpose of his being here is. He's a likeable enough guy but unless he's gonna become king of Dark or Elevation, what is happening?

>Miro
>Bearcat
>Wardlow
>Hobbs
Pretty decent HOSSter.

fucking kek. theres a reason why mjf isnt tnt champ and yet is pushed like no other guy his age. he will be aew champ.
i will say that tony did say that he only had the first 4 champs set so now that punk and bryan are there, i wonder if mjf is the one to beat hangman. there are just too many potential aew champs and those reigns last somewhere from 6-9 months instead of being hot potatoed.

I can't see Hangman getting a long reign desu, expect him to drop it at the next PPV

Bearcat Lee clawing his way to AEW Dark

getting raped by Nyla Rose