We'll never see All American hero Hulk Hogan feud with evil anime villain Kenny Omega and his Bullet Club henchmen

>we'll never see All American hero Hulk Hogan feud with evil anime villain Kenny Omega and his Bullet Club henchmen

life is suffering

Attached: 16444516a5y38-pi.jpg (966x867, 221.34K)

Hogan doesn't work with tranny shitters

And that's a good thing

>Omega hits the One Winged Angel on the hulkster
>Hogan inmediately gets up and starts hulking up

I'm very glad we didn't see Hogan get beat down for months until the PPV where he hulks up, hits a boot, drops a leg, and gets the 3 only for Kenny Omega to rapidly fall down the card and get released within 6 months like most every other person Hogan feuded with during his peak

Omega's over the top reaction would be certified pro wrestling kino

Like taker, warrior and macho right?

Peak Hogan having to go through the elite then team cananda from TNA before fighting Kenny would beehs dimes.

All it would take is one Axe Bomber, brother.

Attached: 1638014854295.png (1248x702, 588.23K)

Now do Kamala, Dr. D, Paul Orndorff, Don Muraco, Greg Valentine, John Studd, Jesse Ventura, Big Bossman, Iron Sheik, Mr. Perfect, Billy Kidman, Lex Luger, King Kong Bundy, Earthquake, Zeus, Kevin Sullivan, Slaughter, Bockwinkel, and so on.

>dimeless shitters get put in their place by based HH
That works for me brother

Attached: 1644095044128.gif (220x168, 1.07M)

Hogan would never even agree to giving Kenny enough offense to set up a OWA. He might give him a pity vtrigger that he would no sell for the hulk up.

Your list of absolute fucking shitters isn’t convincing. The ones who are good stayed around long after those feuds. I’d argue that wwf was more of a shitshow after hogan left than while he was there.
The man started two boom periods in wrestling and brought in huge numbers of fans. Something that only stone cold, maybe the rock, and cena have done since. Indi shitters couldn’t draw hogan money with a green crayon

>YOU CALL YOURSELVES THE BULLET CLUB BROTHER BUT HULKAMANIA AIN'T A CLUB JACK IT'S A LIFE STYLE IT'S LARGER THAN LIFE ITSELF IT'S A MOVEMENT MEAN GENE AND A BULLET MAY BE ABLE TO STOP A MAN BUT IT CAN NEVER KILL AN IDEA DUDE

Attached: main-qimg-fc67050fff9196a7cfcfdf2c3a13221a-lq.jpg (480x360, 25.92K)

Could Kenny carry Hulk to a good match?

>could Kenny carry hulk
No he isn’t a twink or a small Asian femboy

Yes, easily.

He’s carried inanimate objects to entertaining matches, i’m sure he could carry an immobile old fart too. He would probably just go the Shawn route and bump like a madman.

The Hulkster has had some of the most iconic matches in history Jack.

Lol no faggot. Ibushi effortlessly shit on Kenny's YOSHOKO and invisible man matches and didn't have to do goof video game shit to get those matches over.

ok that gets a based from me