Shad is cutting his dog wanking child's toy budget

Shad is cutting his dog wanking child's toy budget.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-09 144159.png (326x312, 129.24K)

ya seethe?

why'd he sign so many shitters in the first place?

Because Twitter

and that's a good thing!

The roster is over bloated and it’s time to cut the shitters who were signed in the beginning when AEW was desperate for names. Not surpassing.

He gave them a chance and they blew it. Khan secretly knows that Vince is right about some things and he agrees that shitters should not be allowed to stay. The difference is who they consider shitters.

you've got an incredibly low IQ
>need people for pushed guys to beat
>chance some of them will self-elevate, in which case he can keep them

why are you edrones so stupid? fuck off my board.

wow yeah that's brilliant, maybe next time he should sign 600 people instead of 300, then he'd have even more people for pushed guys to beat

No point even explaining it.

to see who was actually good

not a bad idea

Most companies where hoarding talent like crazy. But why didn't he try to grab a Hammerstone or a Jacob Fatu is beyond me. Hell why the flying fuck haven't the Briscoes shown up in AEW. The fuck is Tony doing?

To see who could sink and who would swim. He's had a number of good signings to be fair.

There's only a handful of people who I have absolutely no idea why he signed.

>Tony Neese
>Jay Lethal
>Lio Rush (twice)
>Marco Stunt
>Bear County
>Peter Avalon

Because he needed a roster more than anything

When AEW started the WWE were hoarding anyone they could get, so AEW gave good long contracts to anyone left.

Ojama is in this thread right now

Lio Rush can actually talk.

Yeah but he did basically nothing for 5 months while under contract. Can you name a single angle?

>>Tony Neese
Need small experienced jobbers
>>Jay Lethal
Friends with the Bucks, good worker, used to put over younger guys
>>Lio Rush (twice)
Good when he's on, took a chance and TK ended up looking more based by never apologizing
>>Marco Stunt
Was available when many flyers were locked up, had a small amount of buzz at the time before AEW started up
>>Bear County
Need big experienced jobbers
>>Peter Avalon
Needed bodies