FUCK TONY KAHN - IF KEITH LEE, WE RIOT TONIGHT

This is BULLSHIT.
>A FREE AGENT WILL WALK THROUGH THE FORBIDDEN DOOR
>WRESTLING AS WE KNOW IF WILL BE CHANGED FOREVER
>It's Bearcat Lee

I've had enough of Tony Kahn and his lying bullshit hype machine. AEW fans have to take a stand tonight. No more of this carny bullshit.

If the Forbidden Door debut IS in fact Keith "Bearcat" Lee... WE RIOT! I will be in attendance tonight and I will personally get the crowd agitated and incite the riot myself.

Let AEW know the fans WILL NOT STAND FOR THIS

Attached: USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_orca-image-41826585~2.jpg (461x715, 42.01K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wrestletalk.com/news/mia-yim-caught-posting-faux-keith-lee-honeymoon-pics-aew/
wrestletalk.com/news/matt-jeff-hardy-wwe-contract-buyout/
youtu.be/VVzzL8I0BII
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

meds.

Trump.

whats with the constant e-drone falseflag?

I am simply following in the same tradition fans have practiced for years. We DO have the right to a good product... We simply need to exercise that right.

Attached: BpSStcWCAAA06_Z.jpg (661x503, 28.75K)

This is no false flag. No one wants fucking Bearclaw Lee in AEW.

>>WRESTLING AS WE KNOW IF WILL BE CHANGED FOREVER
it's edrone headcanon that he said this

Attached: tony_kahn_tweets.png (613x366, 49.97K)

He said it after those tweets. I'm paraphrasing in OP but that is essentially what he has said.

It’s almost impossible to find a superlative that adequately describes what makes Superstar Keith Lee so special.
A former Texas A&M defensive lineman who was courted for a career in the pros before deciding wrestling was his calling, Lee is a 300-plus pounder with incredible speed, mind-blowing agility and unbelievable power all at once. Those attributes quickly led him to championship success in NXT, as he became the first Superstar to hold the NXT Championship and North American Title at the same time after defeating Adam Col

every thread youre falseflagging pretending we all think its gonna be cena or the rock, get a life.

You will embrace the Bearcat and you will like it, drone

Mia Yim got busted posting photos of her and Keith On vacation from 2020 on Twitter yesterday trying to pass them off as their honeymoon going on right now. Fans spotted that they were the same as old photos almost immediately:
wrestletalk.com/news/mia-yim-caught-posting-faux-keith-lee-honeymoon-pics-aew/

It's definitely Keith Lee.

no. he didn't. you're a worthless liar.

>pretending we all think its gonna be cena or the rock, get a life
Take your meds schizo. I never said any thing like that because the notion is ridiculous. But it could've been Bray. It could've been Jeff. Hell it even could've been Gargano. But no... It's Keith Lee. I haven't made any "false flags". Are you the schizo who always talks about Nash false flags too?

so if a Black man debuts, you're gonna riot? Yikers, Any Forums.

That has been his implication from the start of this hype. He made many of these comments on his Busted Open Radio appearance last week. That's when he really played it up and said the business would change forever after this precedent.

Attached: 1609435171357.jpg (225x225, 9.4K)

Holy shit It's Keith Lee? That guy was BASED AS FUCK in PWG. I haven't seen him for a few years but god damn he'll have incredible matches with ANYONE

Kek I hope it's Cody

Has nothing to do with that... I would've been happy with all this being for a Swerve Strickland debut, that guy is good. But not fat cringe Lord weeb Bearclaw Lee.

It'll be Cena

I can't believe all these chuds here would do something so disgusting. I will not stand by this, but I will stand with Keith Lee

He's run the fuck down now, in his 40s, fat and doesn't have the stamina anymore to wrestle the agile bigman schtick he does without getting gassed. He sucks.

I hope keef has a heart attack before his debut

I've reported this post to the FBI for terroristic threats chud

I can't take any claims based on a WWE run with much merit. Not because muh wwe bad, but because WWE is so stylistically different than any other promotion it's difficult to actually get a gauge on anything that isn't the patterned WWE style

>It could've been Jeff.
No it couldn't you idiot mark, he's still in his non-compete period.

Election losing chud bitch

He said "walk through the Forbidden door" and not "waddle through" so we know it's not Bray Wyatt.

Per Matt Hardy on Monday:
>"As far as an update on Jeff and what’s going on, I don’t know if he’s the guy that’s coming in this Wednesday against Isiah Kassidy. Although who knows? Tony Khan, Papa Khan’s got a lot of money. Maybe he bought out his contract. And maybe it is happening early. Who knows?”

It's absolutely within the realm of possibility if Tony bought out his contract. wrestletalk.com/news/matt-jeff-hardy-wwe-contract-buyout/

You've already been exposed as a liar once. Post an audio file of the relevant portion of the show or fuck off.

he said that about pacs return though lmao

i agree its getting old this hype crap and its shit,but it really doesnt matter because he does not knowhow to debut or bring guys in soo its dead befroe it gets started

How so? I don't believe I ever claimed all the things were said on Twitter.

Here is his appearance on BOR where he makes many of these comments:
youtu.be/VVzzL8I0BII

That's 25 minutes you shithead. Either edit it down or post timestamps.

This. I think OP is getting that "change wrestling forever" line mixed up with the current debut. He actually DID say that, but it was for Neville's return. And it was just as ridiculous a thing to say then as it would be now.

He did make a big to-do over the Forbidden Door shit though as OP mentions

Yeah it's kinda hard to win when the electorate conspires to steal the election from you.

You don't have 20 minutes? I'm at work I can't get you all the relevant time stamps right this minute. It's literally just 20 mins.

chill faggot
Just dont watch it like everyone else

No that's bullshit. I should be able to enjoy AEW without Tony Carny trying to get me excited for literal who fat shitters who never drew a dime as the second coming of Ultimate Warrior