Kendrickchuds... it's really over

Kendrickchuds... it's really over...

Attached: mdkdkd.jpg (1080x810, 166.18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sfYbCt49wx0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

b-but he apologized you mean that didn't work and they didn't forgive him?!?!!

did he even have a rise to begin with?

Kendrick should have known that bending the knee means submission, not apology.

All the way to the lower midcard.

lol of course that POS Zane wants his career done

Almost a fucking hour for Brian Kendrick??? I'm not watching that kike shit.

it's not enough they fucked him out of a job, they need to drag him through the fucking mud too. Fucking kikes.

Attached: drunkcat2.jpg (717x960, 123.95K)

WWE took him in, gave him a chance, treated him like family. They didn't care about what he had said online.

Fuck him, he deserves all he's getting for turning his back on all that.

I hate how some of you retards are trying to turn this political he was a schizo conspiracy theorist that thought 9/11 was alien holograms

Cruserweight champion

lol he even shilled for some abortion charity in some fundraiser video. Why mix up wrestling and politics

user Jet Fuel Cant Melt Steel Beams

Maybe he would have stayed if they had let him wrestle
as wrestles are wont to be doing

There was a rise?

I've been thinking that this the whole time. People are aware this dude just gets high and talks retarded shit all the time.

He had a cozy job as a trainer in the performace center. I guess no one told him about money and miles.

In all seriousness, WWE doesn't get enough credit for how forgiving they can be. Kendrick quit, got rehired, got fired for drug violations, did a three-hour shoot interview burying the whole company, made tons of conspiracy videos about Sandy Hook and the Holocaust, and then they rehired him and gave him a job for life. What other company on the planet would do that?

I've seen the interviews people keep lambasting him for. he gets stoned and talks about all the crazy shit he's read on the Internet. the whole point is for everyone to laugh and have a good time. you could still do that back when they were filmed.

Kevin Nash tried to tell him, but mid-sentence he tore his quad.

this. just trying to make his bros laugh but zoomers are on so many anti depressants that they can't relate and get offended instead.

>entire career over because a personal opinion you have about the holocaust

how did society get this bad?

Attached: 1552435954691.png (325x325, 138.36K)

youtu.be/sfYbCt49wx0

Attached: bkpl.jpg (1319x1080, 113.54K)

People ignore it because fed bad, I assume. but WWE, Vince, very forgiving.
Blayze was taken in WWE when she was at her lowest point, treated like family, then goes to WCW and trashes WWE and Vince. That probably hurt Vince lol.
Same with Keith Lee, I can't believe people already forgot, but he straight up lied that WWE didn't help him medical wise to where WWE had to jump in just to prove him wrong. That he got all the help in the world when he was away for while. People just hate on WWE because le fed bad, and that's retarded. But it's just how things are, eh.