Rampage was down 10% from the previous week...

>Rampage was down 10% from the previous week, even after he compared his fast nationals to the finals of the previous week and tried to push that it was down 24%
>RAW was down 26% this week and he completely no sells it
Surely he's not paying for the fast nationals just to get 10 bucks worth of meat from WWE. What are the chances that WWE is paying for them and he's the scapegoat?

Attached: alfred-seethe.png (400x400, 142.29K)

Attached: 1632534106846.png (640x501, 441.11K)

kek these threads are consistently the best on this board

based double dubs and trips

Why haven't we gotten Max to do a diss track on him?

Sup Voices of Wrestling trannyinterns how you doing?

Reminder that pic related are the kind of people who push the narrative that “fast nationals are pushed by WWE to make AEW look bad”

Attached: 38CFD838-7709-457F-A469-7B9F73C76094.jpg (1130x1579, 313.67K)

YO LISTEN
YO LISTEN
LOOK EVERYONE ITS THIS IS NASTY
LYING ABOUT RATINGS THINKING HE IS CRAFTY
ENTITLED BITCHED THATS ANTI ELITE
OPEN UP SON, HERE'S VINCE MCMAHONS MEAT

Attached: based-max.png (990x647, 1.14M)

fuck off bitchtits

no. brandon thurston and meltz made the observation

Sup WOS
Nope it’s VOW, you look at every article on every wrestling website about it and they all use VOW as it’s source

A new low Bitchtits

kek based

>he is so online he thinks that a shitty wrestling podcasts run by a Trumptard pizza shop manager has full-time waged interns.

Nice quadtrips

Sup WOS’s gay boyfriend I didn’t know you are an intern for VOW
Look at it yourself, they all use VOW as the source, and intern doesn’t mean getting paid, they do it for free

Hey Tony, you can blow me, why did you push Jade, like Vince does, I thought you da homie.

Those faggots can't rap for shit.

Sup ojama

Aew really does bring out all the schizos.

t. sun-fearing cousinfucker

VoW suck dick. You're simping for a house nigga that gets paid off in frozen deli meats.

>Rampage featured more blacks than whites
>Ratings plummeted
Is Uncle Alf going to kill himself or call them Uncle Toms and a forced push of blacks?

Nah I ain’t, I’m just tired of you fags obsessing over literal nobodies and pushing conspiracy theories made by mentally Ill freaks with VDS. And you can say that VOW sucks Ojama but you’re still pushing their conspiracy theories

White knighting inbread noggers. KEK.

Oh, it's fat mut who lives in his mom's basement and is too lazy to get a job. What a loser.

This dude whole thing was demanding Jay Lethal to be on television, then they booked Lethal to main event a show, against another black guy no less, they put on a great match, and the guy's reaction was put out the fast nationals and make fun of the plummet. Absolutely spineless.

He’s a nobody Ojama but go ahead and continue to push VOW conspiracy theories