FUCK Dave SMELLtzer

Attached: Screenshot_20220208-204815~3.png (720x930, 172.92K)

based GODtzer burying womeme wrestling

Did Joe/Styles/Danielson get 5 stars?

I didn't watch that match but I already know Dave is right.

Yes because it had the most spotz and flipz

Fatfuck Grease finally said something based

The fucking SEETHE from these women. Holy shit.

Based for shitting on women, cringe for worshipping the kike

Meltzer has lost all credibility

TNA is overhyped trash that stopped being good in the mid 2000s, you can actually count the number of legitimate 5 star matches that happened in TNA with 1 hand.
>AJ Styles vs Christopher Daniels vs Samoa Joe
>Kurt Angle vs Samoa Joe
>Kurt Angle vs Jeff Jarrett

name some 5-star-tier TNA matches if there's so many of them then

He’s right though. Completely forgettable matches in aew that will never be talked about ever again get 5 stars

>gives a match between an obese coalburner and a fat wop 2.5 stars
seems credible to me

kek based fuck meltzer

what did she mean by this?

Attached: Screenshot_20220208-185628_Twitter.jpg (1440x2538, 582.72K)

Still more than AEW
>Cody vs Dustin
… that’s it

why is it that the only people who bitch about meltzer stars are shitters who have never had a 5-star rated match?

It was the best women's match outside Japan

copium addiction

Has Dave ever implied his rankings were objective or something? I can't imagine getting fucking worked by what some old fart thinks about matches and has made his bias very clear towards styles of wrestling.

Go figure miss piggy and her lil piglet got worked by this.

Because as much as they like to pretend they don’t care, they absolutely do care.

Reminder that RVD named his finisher move the Five Star Frog Splash because he was pissed Dave never rated his matches a 5.

If they didn't care about the stars they wouldn't cry about it. Based Dave.

I legitimately have no idea what she's talking about or what the point of that was. Usually I can decipher some parts, but it's like reading moon runes.

Bro, Dave Meltzer is the premier wrestling journalist. He is like Geraldo. Everyone cares what he thinks even if they say they dont.

kek what a bitter old bitch

He did once say a wrestler was better than another wrestler or something like that on twitter and cited his own star ratings for why he thought that, which is autistic, but could be interpreted as him viewing them either way.

When he talks about his ratings though in reference to his newspaper he says it's the most irrelevant part of the observer.

Bryan didnt have a single 5 star match until his very first AEW match lol.

mostly because his best work was done when dave was a massive mmafag and didn't like most wrestling