Raw ratings FUCKING PLUMMET

Last week
>1,865 (0.47)

This week
>1,387 (0.36)

Attached: 2022-2-7-Mon-FinalCable-LSD.jpg (703x1102, 555.52K)

OH NOOOOOOOOOOOO

I expected a lot worse desu

Pretty good hold. Unfortunately for NXcringe they can’t afford to lose that many viewers. Expect like 200k for that shitshow kek

Um, I thought they were supposed to be sub-1 million? Wtf happened fellow trannyxirs?

STILL MORE THA. GAYWEW

oh no no no no tramnyxirs this was our week

Absolutely incredible given that we got knocked to a lesser channel. This should be celebrated, to be honest!
Who wants a cigar and a glass of whiskey? I’m buyin’!

>Down 480,000 viewers from last week
In the span of a week, they lost HALF A MILLION VIEWERS because the show sucks dick

Attached: FKU5XTXWYAQtfdp.jpg (1080x1357, 190.02K)

>still better than AEW

>jannety'd by the Olympics not once but, twice!
Kek at the fuckin sloppy shopola!

It would be a miracle if NXT is in the top 50

That's actually impressive

This thread is nothing but trolling and false flagging

NXT has the highest average viewer age of any wrestling show by a long shot, they'll probably stay roughly the same

Didn't the massive AEW show with CM Phil and MJF draw below 1million and was in fact the lowest rating since their moving to TBS? Kind of embarrassing, considering the two months build and FIRST TIME EVER!!!!

I'd give them a little bit more than that. Even with where 2.0 is now, this sorta in reach.

Attached: nxtsyfy.jpg (636x312, 32.67K)

>Didn't the massive AEW show with CM Phil and MJF draw below 1million and was in fact the lowest rating since their moving to TBS? Kind of embarrassing, considering the two months build and FIRST TIME EVER!!!!
Holy rent free cuck

Attached: 1640104065121.jpg (622x704, 95.29K)

They moved before and it died

Nope. 2.0 is ratings poison and it’s gonna have 3 (THREE) womemes matches

I seriously expected under a million. Dynamite won't even beat this oh nonononnonnononooo

>pretty good hold
Kek what a coping goofie

SyFy + Olympics is a deadly combo, they're fucked

Holy shit, it is still in the top 5 for all 3 hours and it was on Sy-Fy. The Cultist isn't going to like this. RAW was a damn good show this week and would have been huge numbers on USA but this is still a win.

Cope and seethe

> RAW was a damn good show this week

Yeah, that 30 minute quiz show segment or whatever the fuck it was, sure sounded good.

You know damn well Tiny Khanman will be stealing the idea for OC or JeriBloat to use later.

Lowest rated RAW ever?

And it’s 2.0
And it’s gonna have 3 womens matches

>b-b-but aew

>Completely misses the point
As is often the case.

Attached: 1643944483822.webm (576x312, 2.89M)

>pretty good hold

Attached: 1629118875857.jpg (1125x902, 96.74K)

They were on SyFy last year because of the Summer Olympics. Situation is the same and the Winter Olympics are less popular in the US.
I expect a plummet, but I don't see something 200K.

> NOOOO EVERY MATCH HAS TO BE 30 MINUTES AND A MILLION FALSE FINISHES!!! THIS ISNT WRESTLING!!!

Attached: AD3F8431-59DD-47D4-8062-EA6C5BC913FC.png (232x217, 9.96K)

Are you really defending the scooter race and the quiz show?

>Raw on Syfy
>still beats AEW

>B-But muh record profits
Taking bailout money from the Saudi Prince doesn't mean gaining newer audiences, faggots.

>if raw or smack down were on cable there is no way they’d beat dynamite
trannyxirs…

Yeah, it was good. Probably the draw of the night if I had to guess.

They were entertaining.

If AEW doesn't win in muh demo this week I think Tony might actually kill himself

Becky is not a draw

I dont even like WWE's product right now but Gable is fucking great in those segments

the quiz show was the best skit they've ever done in recent memory

What happened to the user that posted the year over year stats? This has to at least a third of what it was two or three years ago