Why were people so hyped for her?

Why were people so hyped for her?

Attached: E74CwTJXoAITnV0.jpg (680x510, 78.51K)

Because fed bad and everyone who crosses over wasn't utilized properly in WWE and will now prove evil Vince wrong!

No clue. Furthermore, Khan did her no favours by making her and Baker headline the Dynamite in the Stadium with only about a week's build. Should of been Thunder Rosa and she should have won the title.

I thought the same. This shitter can't wrestle decently also is slow and boring.

Maybe people love the gimmick idk

Because pretending to care and overhype WWE released castoffs is a cringe induced trend in the wrestling circle. Every mark always pretends to care every jobber that gets released or fired.

No fucking idea.

I want to make ugly babies with this weird looking slag

Because they dislike WWE. I genuinely can't think of another reason because she's hideos and fucking terrible.

Because Vince made her look like a million bucks, and they were too dumb to realize it at the time.

because AEW fans actually enjoy wrestling

It took them seven years to figure out how to use roman. And even that is running is running its course

What does that have to do with shitty Ruby Soho?

Because a large percentage of the AEW fanbase are trannies. When they see Ruby, they don't feel so bad about their disgusting appearance.

aew fand aren't aew fans first. They're anti wwe fans first and aew fans second.

They're Rick and Morty fans first

They knew the entire time turning him would be much better tv, they didn't care

That wwe not knowing how to utilize talent isn't a meme. Fucker needs to know how to shitpost properly

>unique look
>plays a great underdog babyface
>cuts decent promos unlike most of the women
>one of the best entrance themes in AEW

Fuck you I like her.

Ah shut the hell up, if they didn't care they would've killed his push way before. Vince is a retard whose creative genius is long gone.

because she was in WWE

But the poster was right everyone doesn't fall into that category. Them fucking up Roman doesn't mean Ruby Soho is somehow amazing

People love the song

Weird, as Aew isn't a wrestling company.