Who is the most evil wrestler in kayfabe?

Who is the most evil wrestler in kayfabe?

Attached: 57B32EF6-4647-4D9B-948D-386C2DD05E4A.jpg (310x436, 13.21K)

Big Bossman

Big Boss Man

Mr. McMahon

Will Ospreay

HHH raped a corpse and invaded Randy Ortons home

Yeah, but he also prevented “those kind of wrestlers” from getting the strap in 2003

boogeyman

Attached: tenor.gif (498x289, 293.97K)

Dungeon of Doom

It's Big Boss Man. Nobody is topping feeding somebody their dog and driving off with someone's dad's casket at their funeral.

Paul Heyman
Bill Goldberg

Probably some others.

I have the urge to say Mr. McMahon because there's nothing as evil as betraying your own family, picking on handicapped people, firing helpless employees, and telling people they hope terrorists attack you. etc. Non-wrestler aside though, I'd have to say Raven. His character did some pretty fucked up shit in ECW.

Attached: y6kZIrEL-600x338.jpg (600x338, 40.8K)

poo-aul gayman is a shit heel

Danhausen

And the Booker T angle. And the Stephanie/Test date rape angle. I think he had something to do with the Stone Cold/Rikishi angle, too. Amazing that he's been a face since.

Undertaker tried to do ritual human sacrifice more than once, and either killed his parents, or tried to, burning Kane. That's evil.

Big Bossman killed Al Snows dog and fed it to him. And kidnapped the corpse of Big Shows dad

Kane raped Lita and tried to burn JR to death.

Heidenreich raped Cole on live TV.

Kimchee, Kamalas manager. People have memory holed this now but there was a kayfabe storyline that he kidnapped Kamala from his village in Uganda and burnt it down, killing all of "the animals" there.
He genocided people.

Crime of passion