The big 5 merch movers in NJPW

The big 5 merch movers in NJPW

Attached: 234241234.jpg (2000x1125, 372.75K)

Okada and Ospreay btfo

It’s kind of sad that none of the 3 dome main eventers are in the top 5.

Is Okada the worst Ace of all time?

This cant be true
Okada is the most over guy in NJPW
also theres always a ton of okada towels in the crowd whenever he makes an entrance

Okada isn't remotely popular in Japan and the narrative that he is a proven draw is just Meltzer autism and his readers taking his word for it. Bushiroad spending money on marketing njpw is what caused growth, and wwe signing new japan guys and publicising it.
Ospreay is pretty popular for a foreigner, but he's not top foreign star level. Especially now with his cringe Jake Paul gimmick.
If you have a functioning brain and watch any NJPW at all the past like 10 years you already knew that.

fake fake fake
Okada is the most over guy in NJPW just look at the crowd during his entrance
I agree that Ospreay is way better and more popular as a face though

I sincerely doubt anyone but Naito is #1, has been the case since the Ingobernable gimmick's inception

i will kill you

No one cares what you think, autist.
Factually Naito is infinitely more popular than Okada. As is Tanahashi. As is Ibushi. Okada is the forced push and idiot marks like children and Dave Meltzer will accept being told by booking that a guy is the best but that's it.
Meltzer's own Hall of Fame and logic about what makes someone good is entirely built around if they are pushed heavily by a booker for a major company. That is what he thinks means you are good. He says it plainly all the time. That's what he means by Okada being good;that he is pushed as the main event guy so therefore he is the best. He's a retard. The highest Okada has scored on a popularity poll in japan was like 4th and that was in some housewife magazine and he was barely above yoshihashi. He's not popular.
I don't give a shit how you prefer Ospreay, it's about how popular he is. And he is popular but not in any major way. To be fair, no one is popular in any major way right now in Japan besides maybe saying Danshoku Dieno is a novelty draw and infamous. But within the wrestling bubble Okada love is entirely an autistic westerner romance fantasy.

Bullet Club did nothing but print money for a decade straight. There's no better indication that the faction is dead than this.

Attached: assenayo, cabrón.webm (960x540, 2.72M)

>no one is popular in any major way right now in Japan besides maybe saying Danshoku Dieno is a novelty draw and infamous
Please explain. He is popular outside of wrestling too?

Kongo absolutely mogged LIJ that night
i dont care that LIJ won

okada has terrible merch

i didnt ask though

ALSO THIS DOESNT MEAN ANYTHING
SOME PEOPLE BUY TSHIRTS BECAUSE THEY LOOK COOL NOT BECAUSE THEY LIKE THE WRESTLER
IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE WRESTLER

great shirt by the ACE!

Attached: ACE.jpg (521x589, 26.05K)

Are you actually retarded user?
Being a major star is being known. Being a celebrity. Being famous. Billie Eilish is a huge star. Even if people have never heard her music, they have heard her name. Danshoku Dieno is fairly infamous, not massively like Bob Sapp 20 years ago but big enough that people go to DDT shows to see him and have for... 20 years. And rightfully so, he's managed to keep his gimmick fresh for decades and is unironically one of the best workers of all time and can get anyone or anything over.
Togi Makabe is a fairly decent level star because he has had regular TV exposure but nothing notable. TJPW have an SKE48 member (jpop idol) on their roster now. She would be a much larger star than the likes of Okada, within Japan.
Turn your brain on.

How the fuck am i supposed to know non wrestling fans know Dieno you nigger pajeet
kys

>how am I supposed to come into a thread about popularity and make retarded claims and then get something explained to me that is obvious if you pay atte tion to anything or speak English and know what words mean?!
I dunno, have you tried not being a complete retard?

That's why despy has been getting a big push huh?

Okada's merch is incredibly shit so it's not surprising