Confess your sins Any Forums

Confess your sins Any Forums

Attached: personachng_dvon_120915--284c4500a1c34f1bca0687d1b27d3a1b.jpg (1200x675, 108.48K)

I'm shoot on hrt

I was the one who introduced Sashaschizo to Any Forums

I defended Roman Reigns on /asp/ and /wwe/ in 2015 because I thought he'd be good eventually. I guess he's okay now.

I charge back every single aew ppv, my card hasn't been banned yet

I love tranny wrestlers

tony khan legitimately works me into a seethe and i dont know if its intentional on his part or not

I hate wrestling so much it's fucking unreal.

i used to be a namefag

I shoot like Roman Reigns and really do think he’s the best in the business right now

This gimmick was based they should have done more with it.

>4393970
You didn’t introduce anything. I was on /asp/, newfag. So you didn’t do jack shit. Waifufag virgin cucks like yourself are all shoot mentally ill. Now to the topic at hand…MJF is the best heel in the biz and him beating CM Punk here in Chicago was simply brilliant. One of the most fun things to do on this board is bury PG Punk/Cuck Man Phil.

I consider myself pretty open minded when it comes to wrestling. I'll watch shit from whatever promotion and whatever country as long as it's fun. The sole exception is joshi, I can't get into that shit at all. All the girls look the same, and not in a racist way but in a they have the exact fucking same presentation way. I can tolerate a lot of shit in wrestling, I'll watch Randy Orton and Matt Riddle have spelling bees, I'll watch Orange Cassidy do his shit, but I cannot buy into this shit where 50 pound Japanese cosplayers are believable pro wrestlers. No I don't listen to Cornette.

Sheogorath is my favourite Daedric Prince and I don't give a fuck who knows it.
Also broke a 2 week fap break over Hana Kimura and nutted so hard it shot all over my own face and I actually really liked it. I want to be a crossdressing femboy cumslut.

Attached: 1642018341497.gif (318x372, 1.73M)

Based SheogorCHAD worshipper.

I hate niggers

Better be test brother

He debuted on /asp/

John Cena is my favorite wrestler

I like AEW but I still participate in anti AEW shitposting because their fanbase makes me want to vomit.

I like Cody and the fact that his fight team comes to the ring with him. More guys should do that.

Smackchad and Joshipedos. Yep, I created that term.

Attached: Josie Shiggy.jpg (669x621, 35.93K)

I enjoy Danhausen and the fact that he makes Twitterfags seethe is the cherry on top.

You're really not missing anything. There are a lot of chill joshifags but most of the vocal ones in the IWC are contrarians, coomers or wokies who have ulterior motives for wanting to watch it.