Hoganbros

Hoganbros...

Attached: vacc.png (585x257, 49.84K)

Evil. Fucking. Company.

Anyone not vaxxed and boosted shouldn't be allowed out of their house until they get doctors to come over and give them the vax honestly. Stop endangering other peoples lives over your ego.

OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOD NOT THE VAX NOT THE NEEEDLERINO AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH

Based Vince making sure that no Saudis get sick during their big money shows

You okay?

Imagine being a big tough wrestler and being scared of a tiny needle

Ok, whatever. Why tweet this unless you know something we don't in regards to the talent Sean?

Obviously not, he got vaxxed

Live shows are a cesspool of disease. Anyone not vaccinated shouldn't be performing. Getting taken out even for a week would screw up booking plans and potentially impact the bottom line.

Attached: Tonegawa4.jpg (955x537, 50.04K)

>get the shot or you can't go to Saudi Arabia
KEK

If you're not being ironic then you're the biggest faggot I've seen on here today...and that's saying something.

OH MY GOD THE NEEDLEEEEEEEEEEEEEERINO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I CAN'T TAKE IT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>NOOOOOOOO ITS JUST A NEEDLE
>NEVERMIND THE MYSTERY JUICE INSIDE WE CAN’T TAKE LEGAL LIABILITY FOR OR DISCLOSE THE INGREDIENTS OF FOR 75 YEARS
>FAT PEOPLE AND SKINNY PEOPLE ARE EQUALLY HEALTHY THE “VACCINE” WILL SOLVE ALL
>KEEP EATING AND DRINKING SHIT WE OFFER NO NUTRITIONAL ADVICE OTHER THAN TAKING A FAKE VACCINE

Chuds are such fucking babies

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I CAN'T TAKE THE NEEDLE STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP IM TOO AFRAID STOP IT RIGHT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

Attached: yikers.jpg (694x694, 62.43K)

>NOOOOOOOO YOU HAVE TO CREATE MORE BIG PHARMA BILLIONAIRES AND LOSE YOUR CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS NOOOOOOOOOOO
>THE VACCINE DOESNT STOP COVID BUT YOU HAVE TO TAKE IT ANYWAY AND GET 6 INJECTIONS OF IT NOOOOOOOOOO
>WE CARE SO MUCH ABOUT YOU THAT WE’RE JUST GONNA RUIN YOUR LIFE IF YOU DONT DO WHAT WE SAY NOOOOOOOOOO
>WE’RE NOT GONNA LET YOU BUY FOOD IF YOU DON’T PUMP THE STOCK PRICE OF BIG PHARMA COMPANIES FOR US NOOOOOOOOO

Imagine being okay with the ruining the global economies and destroying societies because of a cold kek

The vaccine doesn’t stop the spread dipshit. It barely even protect the person that get it.

Cry seethe cope

bruh you don't even leave your basement lmao

Attached: yikersENHANCED.jpg (1388x1388, 193.43K)

Can't believe all the big names in WWE are gonna die from vaccine-related complications, I guess this is how AEW wins

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOT MY DESTROYERINO SOCIETYRINOO NOOOOOOOOOOOO MY LIFE IS FUCKING RUINED NOW GODDAMN NEEDLE

>NOOOOOOOOO WHY WONT YOU DESTROY YOUR HEALTH TO CREATE BIG PHARMA BILLIONAIRES AND SUPPORT TOTALITARIAN GOVERNMENTS NOOOOOOOOO
>I NEED THE GOVERNMENT TO FORCE PEOPLE TO CONFORM TO AN AGENDA THAT ONLY BENEFITS CORPORATIONS AND TOTALITARIAN GOVERNMENTS NOOOOOOO
>SUSPENSION OF DEMOCRATIC GOVERNMENT TO DICTATORSHIP OF UNELECTED OFFICIALS IN THE CDC IS A GOOD THING NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

lmao this poor guy got his brain destroyed by the mercury

Is it Saudi Arabia’s law or just company policy?

Why won’t you inject yourself with arsenic? Are you a little bitch or something?

kwab this nigga doesnt even leave his basement kek

Saudi law. Enforced with extreme prejudice.

>convenient lack of rebuttal or refutation of any points made

KWAB

Yes trust Fauci. He never moves the goalposts. The science is settled.

Attached: fauci cough lies.jpg (1200x1144, 158.6K)

I can smell the willful unemployment.

>schizo ramblings are valid points
no youre a schizo loonie lunatic freak thats afraid of needles

>calling other people babies when your chud ass won't even get a job

Attached: commie chuds.jpg (1024x745, 97.04K)