Who’s the biggest fake tough guy in wrestling?

Who’s the biggest fake tough guy in wrestling?

Attached: 8158FCD1-4000-46C2-A823-0A3DD46DE265.jpg (800x500, 47.14K)

Brick

Same Callihan

Bix

Brain

Taz
Shibata
Takada
Punk
Take your pick. Those are the worst offenders I can think of right now.

He's up there

Attached: MV5BYTkxMzc4Y2UtYTUxNi00OTNiLTk5NTMtYjQ0MDAyMzM4MTNiXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDUzOTQ5MjY@._V1_.jpg (2036x2443, 754.26K)

Taz

roman

Phillip

Wardlow

Ishii

Haku

In terms of who is the weakest?
Punk.
In terms of who has the largest disparity between how tough they act and how tough they are?
Probably JBL

Samoa Joe and Daniel Bryan

Eddie Queenston

Attached: 67F42F44-E3C8-409D-936A-A54869D2EB56.jpg (768x512, 83.99K)

The latter is the only definition of fake tough guy. And both of those are Punk

Gotta agree with user here. JBL is a big muscular tall guy who swaggers around like this big macho bully but the reality is JBL is 0-for-life in every fist fight he's ever been in. JBL got clocked ass-on-ground by Joey Styles, for Christ's sake. JBL is a little poop-chute fingering fairy.

That old Japanese guy with a wavy buzzcut who does shitty pretend strikes and no sells things. That's no even wrestling, it's a pantomime. Him or Eddie Kingston or Mox. It's the same shit.

I’d put a loss to Joey Styles over a loss to Teddy Hart.

me

>That old Japanese guy with a wavy buzzcut who does shitty pretend strikes and no sells things.
Minoru Suzuki? You mean the guy who was one of the top shoot fighters globally in his youth?
He's confirmed for real tough guy. His history in MMA is really the only reason his lazy halfway-to-retirement bullshit goes over still.