MELTZER WON: "BIG E is no longer considered as a singles level wrestler in WWE."

According to Dave Meltzer in the Wrestling Observer Newsletter. Big E’s move to Friday Night Smackdown was a sign that he is no longer considered as a singles champion level wrestler.

>"Big E being moved to Smackdown permanently and put back with the New Day as a tag team looks to have ended his push as a singles champion level guy. The plan on Smackdown was to put him in with the New Day and he wasn’t brought over specifically to be an opponent for Reigns, although obviously that could still happen simply due to the fact Reigns constantly will need new opponents over the next year and they have depth issues when it comes to challengers and he at least was on top for much of 2021 so has some singles main event credibility."

Attached: Big E's Run As A Singles Star In WWE Is Over.png (655x403, 310.74K)

Meltzer didn't win, we all won.

Attached: 1626100447046.jpg (421x449, 49.96K)

Big E? more like Nig E kek what a Placeholder for the title

Seriously... fuck this racist buisness. In every other sport we dominate but in the cope fake sport of course they try to keep us down. It would affect their white fragility.

>Big E bumped down the card
The only way this could be a bigger win is if they cut this shitter altogether.

Couldn’t make it with the wolves kid
Should have developed a new gimmick instead of being the shucking and jiving coon he’s been for the last 8 years.

Attached: TerryApologized.jpg (720x483, 143.88K)

F*ck this racist ass cracker company between this and AEW I feel only GCW supports the culture

Nigs must dance

Attached: download.gif (498x273, 2.06M)

Bobby Lashley was and is the World Champion.

there really is a God

Attached: 1557033411812.jpg (1280x575, 372.38K)

translation: "I think it's funny that a legend was forced to grovel, he has no path to redemption, he deserves no mercy".

It was kind of obvious when he rejoined the midcard new day, he got Kofi'd

none of these guys are still around.

>a gay nigger didn't draw
I'm shocked

>BIG E IS NOT A SINGLES WRESTLER ANYMORE!

>Well, he's on Smackdown so he probably won't be a singles wrestler, maybe, probably
Journalism ladies and gentlemen.

rightfully so

Attached: paullevesquebearer.gif (265x200, 1.5M)

Big-E was absolutely the worst WWE champion I have ever seen in my entire 36 years of life, bar none

Attached: bischoff russ.gif (380x248, 3.48M)

Plans change on a whim at WWE. People say it like its a meme for Meltzer to say plans change but it's literally true, just listening to podcasts like JRs and Prichards show how quickly they would change plans

Lmfao is that from WCW mayhem

I saw the miz as champ in 2021, and that was a million times worse

he was the champion for 2 weeks, nig e stunk the joint up for months

Good. He was given the ball and slipped n fell

And those two weeks were the worst two weeks I've ever seen out of a wwe champion.

that time when kofi and seth were champions was much worse

>In every other sport we dominate
>citation:needed

Anyone with a brain could tell Big E was always a transitional champ. You don't need to pay meltzers dumb ass to figure it out.

>2 weeks
it was only 8 days, not even two weeks

Basketball n shiet, nothing else matterz fr.

At least the road to Kofi becoming champ had decent booking, even if most people here are too contrarian to admit it.
Big E didn't have anything worth watching