WWE/AEW

WWE
>record fucking profits
>brings back a Sandy Hook truther to win the Rumble
>management doesn't care because she's good for business

AEW
>in debt and losing money
>takes Kendrick off the card after Bix pulled up comments he made about the hall of cost 10 years ago
>The company prioritizes pleasing Twitter and Reddit above everything else

It's like comparing apples to oranges. These two companies were never in competition to begin with.

Attached: file.png (1493x780, 296.89K)

Both are shit. Watch joshi.

>b-b-but my mcdonaldsrino heckin not the bestino
>b-but muh boring childrens show
doesn't matter trannies
RECORD FUCKING PROFITS

>>in debt and losing money
Any sauce?

didn't read + get ratio'd nerd

This is how we #MAGA.

>Tell these losers to stand up for aew or else Tony

Attached: 5198941C-F309-4812-ACB6-F93FCF533689.jpg (600x430, 52.02K)

The fact that they're in debt and losing money.

Source?

e drones always talk about aew losing money, yet never mention the absurd amount of money they made with the TBS deal

also theres never a source for losing money.
in fact, ill fucking WAIT. go ahead e drones. SOURCE IT. whats that?
you cant?

oh i see. ill up the stakes. if you can provide 2 (TWO) sources of aew losing money, ill post a picture of my tight, white, hairless, puckering little pink ass hole. THAT is how sure i am you cant do it.

PUT UP
OR SHUT UP.

Management doesn't care because there's no smear campaign from mentally ill, excessively online psychos.

Kek this one is ABSOLUTELY FUMING!

Attached: 48168A43-A07A-4420-9F5E-36388859E84E.gif (498x273, 2.01M)

TONY KHAN is bitch sister fucker fuck shit bitch pathetic weakling who fucks sister in ass hole AEW cant make profit and is cringe and WWE has record profits and 15 million follower on Tik Tok which is more than american sports legue on Tik Tok but AEW has NO ORGANCI DEMAND and is SHIT

>hall of cost
SOMEBODY GONNA GET THEIR ASS BOUGHT

You know it's interesting that this stuff only came out at the exact moment Brian Kendrick was announced to be on AEW Dynamite

Do your own research ya faggot tranny nutjob.

Just like 'influencers', you're not influencing anyone. It's just millions of paki and Indian incels jerking their dicks off to your free product

They are trying to introduce anti semitism seminars for the AEW roster done weekly by colt cabana along with holohoax lessons

No and you'll do nothing about it.

Attached: based.jpg (720x724, 28.77K)

Attached: B438BEAA-F3A0-4B4F-A1BC-51B75963F501.jpg (1170x822, 262.96K)

>Text on an image
Gotta provide links

WWE fired a writer for being on the wrong side of a Twitter mob, and WWE fired velveteen dream for sending a text to a person that was 17 years, 364 day, 23 hours, 59 minutes, and 59 seconds old

HOLY SHIT
HOLY SHIT
HOLY SHIT

Cult sure is uppity today, did Dynamite Rating Plummet so bad that a Brandi Promo outdrew Cowgirl Shit and Cuck Man Page?

they fired a referee for being a patriot