Record fucking profits

>record fucking profits
How do I respond to this without sounding mad?

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (976x850, 61.9K)

fine speech

you don't, you just laugh at the pathetic e drone

don't be mad and you won't sound mad
but you're mad aren't you?

>dammnit right record profits. Feels good to be king, baby

He said without sound mad

you sound mad as hell already. stop getting worked frogposter

if my arch nemesis was making RECORD PROFITS while laughing at me I might be a little mad

Kek Ojama seeking out advice because he's seething

Personally, I don't care about ratings or profits because I'm a wrestling fan, not an employee or investor but it doesn't matter where or when I say it, everyone here simply thinks it's some kind of cope. Whenever someone gains or whenever someone loses, I don't care but even that indifference gets thrown into console warring faggotry.

I dunno bud, you sound pretty mad

you can't, that's the beauty of its simplicity

let me guess you are an aewtist

Op you tried to mask your seethe and no sell it by using a neutral pepe but we all know deep down this is you right now

Attached: 2f7.jpg (601x508, 31.38K)

Unironically, I have never cared and a decade plus of watching virtually all of my niche introverted intrests all become major fads and being made significantly worse for it honestly makes me hope that wrestling never gets popular again.

you are so mad

Why are you so angry?

>A companies profits aren’t important to me, I just want quality wrestling
This is probably the best answer, but the problem is that someone might ask what you consider to be quality wrestling. At this point you would probably bring up AEW and everyone would rightfully mock you relentlessly

Attached: 065AAC4E-259C-49B3-B60E-76C79B5ED98F.jpg (1052x738, 106.91K)

All niche fads gets ruined. As soon as word gets out that said dad exists, women and trannies will come roaring in like a tornado demanding to be included and destroy the thing you like from the inside out pretty much immediately.

quality wrestling in 2022 just means how many convoluted choreographed reversal spots that smarks will throw 5 stars at can you do in a match so no thanks

>seething about record profits

>NOOO YOU CAN'T MAKE FUN OF AEW
you are so mad

>boiling with rage

nah u are

Just choose a year in which you know wrestling was good, and watch that full year start to finish. Start with the first Raw of 1997 and just watch every TV and PPV in order. Then do the same with 1986 NWA. This is unironically the only way to enjoy wrestling anymore.

just don't respond

Attached: 1636769200505.gif (498x498, 2.31M)

I literally created the RECORD FUCKING PROFITS Vince dancing GIF that’s been all over this board the past 24 hours you filthy nigger. Don’t you dare accuse me of being upset that WWE is stronger than ever.

wait there is a gif? Post it i wanna join in the RECORD FUCKING PROFITS celebration

>worked bitch lmfao