If you could bring one wrestler in their prime back from the dead, who would you choose?

if you could bring one wrestler in their prime back from the dead, who would you choose?

Attached: Hana.webm (714x1080, 1.69M)

Jake the Snake

Christopher Cross Benwah

hana gookmura was a decent piece of ass, shame she did a no livin

hana but only if she agrees to become my wife, shes gonna be barefoot and pregnant for the rest of her youth.

Attached: 1579075559731.jpg (1080x1460, 323.08K)

Ultimate Warrior

wtf this bitch had four legs?!

I wish

Attached: 1583350883798.webm (1444x896, 2.91M)

benoit eddie or macho man

KWADG

I'd bring back the brain cells that Bret Hart lost when Goldberg kicked him in the head.

Moolah. She'd know how to keep all these uppity womeme wrestlers in line and keep them as the rats they are.

Probably Tatanka

feel like pure shit just want him back...x
pure in ring charisma...

Attached: 1629331554532.webm (450x338, 2.96M)

he such a cunt kek

wait...Mr Kennedy died?

VINTAGE

latino heat is so much better than the bbc meme the jews are forcing

Benoit or Misawa

Definitely not this ugly gook shitter. Her death cleaned up /asp/ with her threads going away. For me it's Benoit

Benny Harvey, miss you big man, RIP gone but not forgotten

Goddamn he was so fucking good. Would stab three members of my family for just one guy in modern wrestling to have 1/10th of that charisma

candido

the point of the latino heat gimmick was that an exotic latino man who has charisma and knows how to talk nicely to ladies will get always over
the point of the bbc meme is that women will beg for your dick if it's big even if it can't even get fully hard and you are ugly af
the fact latino men want to be Eddie while nogs want to be Mandingo just shows how even spics are on a higher mental level compared to darkies

Well said, hombres.

Benoit. Strong Style. Plenty of dream matches with the current scene of wrestling.

Imagine caring more about "charisma" and a 5 inch dick instead of having an 8 inch BBC

to be fair Eddie was low-key handsome. i also dont understand why they cast the ugliest joggers in media as the womanizer kang...are most black guys so ugly they weren't able to self-insert with Eddie murphy and Billy D Williams so they had to change that alongside attractive women characters?