Attached: CM-Punk-vs-MJF-Graphic.jpg (500x282, 161.18K)

Not enough leg slaps and flips, I guess

>Will Ospreay vs Michael Oku: 5*

about right. i saw a lot of people overrating this. i would have given it no more than a 4

Lmao only a 5? Fuck me the way this dude was fellating this match and Ospreay on WOR yesterday it sounded like he was given it a 6. He literally said Ospreay is the most versatile wrestler in the world and that he hadn’t seen a match like this since Austin vs Bret Hart. Guess he had that post nut clarity.

>Michael Oku
WHO DA FOOK IS THAT GUY?

Attached: connor.jpg (910x752, 58.8K)

based magoo. i felt the match kind-of exposed punk a bit, as there clearly wasn't the physical intensity of the longer matches that guys like omega, danielson and hangman have done. not bad, by any means, but those are the yard-stick for top long matches in aew, and this felt a bit weaker

Is that Meltzer's official rating? Because if it is, he's completely lost it. That match sucked. It was 3 stars at best.

That's 3.5 max in WWE and under 3 in Japan and Mexico

It had too much awkward selling and not enough big spots
5* matches need constant big spots with excessive selling, followed by more big spots as if they were never injured to begin with.

Punk's selling was excellent but he was playing for TV time too much and lacked big spots that could take it to the next level like said

I was being sarcastic about Dave's standards for matches. Punk's selling was great. Probably not the best idea for MJF to start targeting the legs after injuring an arm, so CM had to sell one more than the other, but it worked for what it was.
MJF for his part did what he could to sell that ridiculous modified Frankensteiner. Also, his facials are perfect.

AEW needs to stop wrestlers from over indulging and doing 30+ minute matches.
There was no need for Punk/MJF to be longer than 15-20-minutes.

>ridiculous modified Frankensteiner

How the fuck do you not know what a Poison Rana is?

But it proves that MJF is better than Punk

>gained viewers with every quarter

Because he’s not a move spam Mark like yourself

>reddit spacing
>gayew cultism
>thinks gaining 50k viewers means shit
three strikes, you’re trans

>How the fuck do you not know what a Poison Rana is

Attached: FDEAA6E7-D1EB-4F64-AEF9-D7E81A40A6B1.jpg (540x643, 136.15K)

Would you consider Omega/Danielson a 5 star?

Pun vs. MJF was only the 2nd Dynamite match that went over 30 minutes, what shows were you watching?

No I will not fuck (You)

e-cuckolds think any match running longer than 6 minutes (with commercials) is 30+

They need to plan better around ad breaks. PnP is fine if the wrestlers ease up a bit, but MJF kept shouting things at the camera during the ad breaks.
And I'm pretty sure both Hangman Danielson matches had Page getting color during the PnPs

third.
Omega/Danielson
Hangman/Danielson
Punk/MJF

the only one of those that should have gone that long was Omega/Daneilson because the entire story was a sports driven "i'm better than you" story