Attached: 20220204_140259.jpg (1074x1067, 132.98K)

I have no idea what this "Let's Go Brandon" shit is

can't tell if this is a child or a 45 year old disabled person

this is what the average e-drone looks like

Biden and Trump are like 80% the same, who gives a shit

in some nascar event fans were chanting fuck joe biden and commentators said they were actually chanting lets go brandon (the name of one of the racers)

Apparently if a crowd chants 'Lets' go Brandon' it sounds like 'Fuck Joe Biden' which the conservative Ameritards find the funniest thing in the world and the liberal Ameritards find the most offensive, racist, sexist and hate speech filled thing in the world. Pretty retarded stuff.

Attached: burger politics.png (720x796, 410.57K)

retard.

Pipe down fatty.

I’ve never seen a liberal get offended by it, and I know some liberals that get offended at every fucking thing. They usually just roll their eyes
For conservatives, or at least trumptards, this is the greatest thing since the time someone said they identify as an attack helicopter. Conservatives generally aren’t funny, at best you get wisps of sarcastic humor wrapped in a heaping helping of anger, contempt and general purpose seething. They don’t laugh, they sneer

A loser with colored hair wrote and thinks this.

there's headlines of the lets go brandon chant being 'hate speech' and 'vulgar' lmao. shitlibs are pathetic

It’s brown but on your nicest day you call brown people colored so I guess for you it’s close enough

Stfu mutt nigger

lmfao who is this faggot ???

trump lost, chud, take your meds or kys but stop thinking you’re normal

well it can’t be the biggest faggot you know because that’s you

rittenhouse acquitted on all charges

Lol i didnt vote blumpf in 2020 im literally OP making fun of trumptards.
You on the other hand, will always be a stupid fucking nigger.
Hit my music.

No, you dip shit. At a NASCAR event, the crowd was chanting "Fuck Joe Biden" and the presenter attempted to save face and say "Oh they are saying Let's Go Brandon" because that was the name of the driver who won

>some fat kid gets acquitted by a blatantly crooked judge
>control of America

Even trade.

>at best you get wisps of sarcastic humor wrapped in a heaping helping of anger, contempt and general purpose seething
You mean like you are doing in this post? Pot calling the kettle black here, no?

This is the gayest post I have ever read on this board. Gayer than the Kevin Nash gay rape fanfiction. For real.

>Let's Go Brandon is a sick burn

Do Americucks really?

headcopin'

America is controlled by tech, pharma and the military industrial complex you spineless Capitalist dog.