Care to explain?

So, let's recap.
>CM Punk returns
>Is still using his WWE look and theme
>Kills Darby's momentum
>Takes airtime from other acts for his self-indulgence promos.
>Has nothing feuds with Team Taz
>Finally has a feud with MJF
>Wardlow has to job to CM Punk
>CM Punk and MJF go at it for the first time ever - in Chicago.
>Build this match for over a month.
>Can only draw 50.000 who, let's be honest, were probably there for Wardlow and MJF's story and not you.
CM Punk bros, what happened?

Attached: cryingmancunt.jpg (850x479, 58.22K)

>>Is still using his WWE look
is he meant to have gotten plastic surgery and grown dreadlocks
>>and theme
he was using cult of personality in ROH

not reading all that lardass, go outside

Jericho re-invents himself, why doesn't Philly? As for the Cult, you're right he did use that in ROH, but wasn't he a heel and going to leave for WWE? Didn't he come out in a suit and sign the contract on the belt?
B'waaaa, stop telling pointing out what a hypocritic Phil is! He's my favourite >:C Why are CM Punk fans like this?

Attached: 1642505289572s.jpg (249x245, 9.34K)

mike jackson tickling him killed all his credibility, theres a reason angle never did it fearing hed get squashed.

Why should he copy Jericho? Loads of wrestlers don't change their look

Punk sucks ass, but I will ever understand these E-drones who have Punk derangement syndrome and feel the need to uncharitably attack him over everything he does

>punk couses mjf to lose
>mjf caused warlow to lose
>punk lost to mjf
If this was wwe storyline. People would be rioting 50/50 booking

Because he's banking on his look from the big, bad, mean WWE. He could have come out with his ROH version of the Cult, but he didn't. This wasn't ROH Punk or a new Punk, this was WWE Punk. He's a nostalgia act.
I'm going to let you in on a secret. I'm not a WWE fan, haven't been since 01. I was an AEW original and resent this fucker for coming in. He's not helping it, he's killing it.

Attached: goat.png (800x500, 151.13K)

Tony Khans idol porbsbly was CM Punk, and im sire Punk has creative control in his contract. Hes bullet proof in that company. He can do whatever he wants. That being said, I thought the MJF match was really good, and obviously his call. Could have done without all the happy to be here drag on shit when he returned.

I think you're right. I've made my thoughts clear in different boards and thread, but this guy is a leech. He could have been there was the start of AEW. The Bucks, Tony, Cody and others all reached out for him. Punk turned them down and was a cunt. Those guys built up AEW. They broke the monopoly Vince had. Cody spearheaded a genuine revolution. They created a unique product. And once all the risks were taken and there was nothing to lose, here comes Punk, slithering in, banking on his WWE image. He's a coward, he's a hypocrite, and he's completely unlikable person. He's done nothing to help the product. Since his arrival the quality of AEW has been on a decline.

Attached: 1640851479872.png (1920x1080, 965.43K)

that being said, if we can cut the jurassic express match in half and have less orange cassidy, im all for punk taking his time in promos.

Based.
If there were justice in this world we'd be getting Wingmen kino every Dynamite. We'd have them doing a Hostile Makeover on PAC and Penta. We'd have Acclaimed doing uncensored raps. Eddie Kingston and Ricky Starks wouldn't have been dropped and forgotten to make way for the neverending parade of NXT jobbers. The Dark Order would actually have some purpose and momentum instead of being a museum.

Attached: 1624404917732.jpg (1080x1350, 470.55K)

>Drew 50k
The start of the match lost over 20k
The match ended with about 30k more than the previous segment
They did 2 months of build and had Punk's first loss in a 'marquee match' and did less than Moxley, Cody or Darby can do just randomly coming out for a segment any night.
Before Moxley lost the title he would add an average of 70k viewers to his segments every time.

True, people hate on Cody but his ladder promo was true. He helped set alot of this shit up now other people come in and get all sorts of praise while they fuck on him.

Man, I love the Wingmen and there could have been so many interesting things with. Peter Avalon is on another level. Love that dude. Do you guys remember when Darby - an unknown guy - skateboarded down the ramp and nailed Jericho? Remember when Omega and Matt Hardy chased Sammy down in a cart? Remember when Pac and Omega had a kino iron man match? Remember when Orange Cassidy was going to try? Remember when the best friends took on power and powerful in a bitching brawl. Remember when Jericho got - "But, I have a ticket" over? Remember when Moxley was a vicious son of a bitch? Remember when a ladder was pulled out from under the ring and OC was just chilling on it? Remember when MJF and Cody were friends making his betrayal sting all the more. Remember when Private Party made people sit up and fucking take note of them after their fuck awesome match against the Young Bucks? Remember when AEW had a nice blend of technical wrestling, spot fests, gimmick matches, comedy, Hoss matches, and gave people time to shine? Remember Arcade Anarchy? Remember Shida vs Rosa? I honestly hate what AEW is becoming. At this point, Tony might as well rebrand it to WWElite.

Attached: file.png (1000x564, 1.26M)

The fans wanted that happy to be here shit. It's all well and good for smarks on the internet to say "he should have been doing X, Y, Z" but the actual marks that are spending money wanted that, and they gave it to 'em. Now we're entering about 6 months in, and it's certainly time to transition out of that, but it made the company a lot of money and made a lot of people happy. I can't think of an easier win-win overall.

Anybody that gets over just disappears and is replaced by an endless river of debuts and Tony's new projects of trying to get people over like Wheeler fucking Yuta or Dante Martin. Even people like Thunder Rosa have had their momentum obliterated by being put on hold.

>Best Friends
>just Chuck and Trent
I feel like Best Friends have been a constant presence in AEW, but not as just Chuck and Trent. The last time just those two had a match on their own was probably Arcade Anarchy.

This problem is entirely Tony's refusal to do anything but tread water from the end of full gear until near revolution, then again from the end of double or nothing until near all out. There's a lot of TV time he basically wastes because he seems adamant that stuff only seriously happens when you get close to a PPV.

Wheeler, Garcia and Dante are all talented, but they're being over exposed and people are resenting them. Dante had no business going over Hobbs. Ruby Soho and CM Punk have both been flops had a negative effect on the product. The show in New York should have closed (Dynamite) with Thunder Rosa vs Brit Baker, not Ruby. It killed that show. As for Punk, this is stone cold proof he is not the draw he and his fans think he is. I really hope Tony takes note.

Attached: e9e59c39c031c28625c3d2bb55c19709.jpg (474x590, 71.74K)