Why is this guy champion again? he cant even talk

why is this guy champion again? he cant even talk.

Attached: 2c8b3f04a6e5f560-600x338.jpg (600x338, 41.31K)

Adam Page is the worst champ in AEW history. He can't talk, he's an average worker and he has no OOMP or IT factor. He is a faggot self insert for failure millennial who think relating to alcoholic losers is a good thing, now that he's champion his cowsoyfaggot fans don't pop as loud. Verification NOT required.

Congratulations. You just described Stone Cold Steve Austin.

crowds love him seethe more

PeepSchizo thread

cause he’s over and has good matches. it’s just an extra plus that he makes chuds seethe

Shut the fuck up you annoying faggot. You post this in all my the my posts.

Holy seethe

kill yourself samefag

crowd was dead for him last show

>in all my the my posts

Attached: 1641449828800.jpg (382x297, 9.95K)

>steve austin
>cant talk
huh?

Nope

Attached: 1D52E17B-EAA3-4287-B545-0D0E2DDC0110.jpg (828x227, 93.69K)

>all my the my posts.
based retarded samefag

Hello Sir

I hated stone cold, but his promo ability was excellent

nah they popped and you seethed

HE’S SEETHING KWAB

Hangman was the Elite's special project when the company started, they were going to move heaven and earth to get him over and make him a star. With enough smoke and mirrors and the right gimmicks they sorta made it work, but ever since he became champ they've thrown him to the wolves and there's nobody else out there helping to prop him up so he's dying and everyone is realizing that he just kinda sucks. He's not bad but he's just kinda vanilla and not exciting and sounds like a dope. He should have just been AEW's SANADA, eternally Punished Hangman would have been much better for him long term than giving him the belt. I was praying that they'd let Kenny beat him, but TK is just a dumb mark sometimes and is way too optimistic.

PeepSchizo replying to himself again

What?

kek page sucks cock and his faggots are all trannies, lol

Kwab

Hes in a filler feud

>using huh instead of what
fucking zoomerspeak faggotry

Attached: 1642210359327.jpg (506x394, 71.3K)