What a shitty match: it buried the referee completely, the match psychology was lackluster at best...

what a shitty match: it buried the referee completely, the match psychology was lackluster at best, Wardlow interference was useless and set the supposed next rivarly back AGAIN, what the fuck was Tony thinking when he booked this dogshit?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 102.63K)

who asked you lardass

Not enough flips for ya?

the whole tape choke finish was hecking yummy wummy callbackerino
punk can't do a single match without them

Tony was thinking okay, I'm finna listen to Punk and let him call this one, he should know what he's doing.
Tony was wrong.

The psychology of long match = good needs to end. This shit dragged like hell and i was looking forward to it

Why?

Not enough of flips?

>buried
>psychology
don't use words you don't understand

I legit fell asleep during it, you aewtists are insane with the long match fetishization.

>lardass
Lard ass bros

Attached: 93C46524-178E-4107-B2C5-8C11E5D2D35F.jpg (665x485, 50.69K)

sorry idiot. everyone here keeps posting about too many flips and wanting to go back to how wrestling used to be... well this match was how wrestling used to be. enjoy

yeah, but mjf isn't a wrestler, so it came off insulting

>What a shitty match
Agreed and it went too fucking long to boot
>it buried the referee completely
AEW refs are a bunch of bumbling retards so it didn't bother me that much
>Wardlow interference was useless
He gave MJF the ring which the latter used to win the match
>set the supposed next rivarly back AGAIN
It's the same old muh long term slowburn storyline that goes on and on until nobody gives a shit anymore. Khan is a hack

Attached: 1643969889220.jpg (1748x2480, 311.58K)

>it buried the referee completely
Bryce discovered the tie MJF was using to choke Punk and did something about it, so they actually put the ref and his authority over.

the diamond ring having some magical knockout power is kinda weird.

It’s a metal ring

yeah, a small light metal ring. it can bust someone open but it's not a heavy pair of brass knucks

It should be a disqualification not a match restart. And then mjf just cheated again. Very dumb

A fist can knock someone out, a fist with a ring can obviously do more damage. What a retarded thing to get pedantic about.

i don't buy it. there must be some RPG style magic imbuement

It was playing off the Jericho match, where it restarted and Jericho got the win.

It's not a small ring, it has a pretty large surface area.

No one even remembers that

typical e-drone memory on display here

It was a callback to a match that everyone shit on and nobody cared about. This match seems to be getting the same reception, so mission accomplished?