Fuck you, E-Drone. I shoot hate your guts...

Fuck you, E-Drone. I shoot hate your guts. Every night I prowl on the streets and look for people wearing WWE shirts and /HEEM/ them, then stomp on their skulls. RECORD nigger champs, RECORD viewership loss, RECORD mediocre 'premium live event' matches. Seriously, fuck you dronie. I'm gonna rape your entire family while I play Devil's Sky in the background, then ONE WINGED ANGEL your dying grandma through the stairs, you fucking faggot bitch. Fuck you.

Attached: 1638772849784.png (309x293, 123.46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

voca.ro/1lGxxOXcZESZ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Based

I can never take the Kenny poster seriously anymore after finding out he's a philipino

Attached: 1633456948578.jpg (1170x666, 100.67K)

>different file name
least stupid retard nigger dronie KWAB

edrones can't read

based

Good morning sir

Based, fuck dronies

unfathomably based

What is it about these two words "Record Profits" that sends the AEWtists into a seething uncontrollable rage?

Post your address, let's fight and record it for the boys. I'm in Virginia, how about you OP? We can street fight if you want or rent out a gym for some boxing/mma. You interested?

> Fuck you, Tranny. I shoot hate your guts. Every night I prowl on the streets and look for people wearing AEW shirts and /HEEM/ them, then stomp on their skulls. RECORD transgender “womens” champs, RECORD viewership loss, RECORD mediocre 'main event' matches. Seriously, fuck you tranny. I'm gonna rape your entire family while I play Adrenaline Rush in the background, then YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME your dying grandma as she slips into the afterlife, you fucking faggot bitch. Fuck you.

Attached: 7E303C10-E145-4693-983B-96D37E38D6E2.jpg (750x1094, 371.15K)

>RECORD nigger champs
Woah there buddy. We don't use that word here. We share this board with Reddit.

Attached: Reaction.jpg (1242x1965, 194.09K)

You mad bro?

calm down bro i'll suck your dick

this tranny big mad

go back

Attached: 1531710326814.png (258x216, 68.53K)

objectively based

sup flipnigger, how’s the mudhut today?

unfathomably based

Who is this filipino dude?

We don’t use racist language here

Sir, please do the needful and learn reading

>I'm gonna rape your entire family while I play Devil's Sky in the background, then ONE WINGED ANGEL your dying grandma through the stairs, you fucking faggot bitch. Fuck you.
kek these threads always pop me

Attached: finner cody.jpg (600x582, 57.22K)

agreed
voca.ro/1lGxxOXcZESZ

Nah u are