This. So much this

This. So much this.

Attached: F37017B3-D1BC-4DFC-A766-5B5A51491093.jpg (1170x679, 158.19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bq820W3YdRI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>literal antifaggot
lmao

Attached: 1567051188351.jpg (726x960, 70.04K)

>I'M TOO SMART TO BE WORKED

>twatter trannies are upset
Tony Khan about to bend the fuck over like usual

Unironically right. He just randomly mentions shit that doesn’t add anything. He’s already established that he’s an anti-PC guy.

wtf

that's what the average aew fan looks like user

The only issue with Lambert is he doesn't have a reason for being there and just floats around from wrestler to wrestler cutting the same smarkish anti-smark promo, plus, Page and Sky are antidimes incarnate, more so Sky than Page though, and who tf thought Archer needed yet another guy to talk for him, especially when the first guy is Jake? But if Lambert being there gets Paige signed to an actual deal and not just a one-off with Brandi I'll forgive him.

I need more lambert now

>why do you call us trannies we only hired Nyla out of hundreds of others

His promo on Impact was pretty based.

youtube.com/watch?v=bq820W3YdRI

This. Lambert is fine, but it always feels like he appears just because there wasn't anything else to put on the show.

Cringe, hoping this twitter rando kills himself.

NOOOO I HAVE TO LIKE ALL THE HEELS

>Even heels should be entertaining
the state of modern "wrestling"

>Even heels should be entertaining
Another retard who doesn't know what a heel is

kek

Give it a few months.

just looking at their profile pic tells me all I need to know that they're a waste of resources and their organs would be better used for people in need on waiting lists

Lambert is one of the only things worth watching. Besides, if your precious CM Punk was such a big megastar, main event draw, it shouldn't have mattered. Also, numbers increased when it was Lambert with Adam Page... so, you know.

Attached: cryingmancunt.jpg (850x479, 58.22K)

I kinda like the top team stuff but I will say having him come out TWICE in one show was a little much. It's not that people don't like his storyline, it's that he doesn't have one. Why is he not doing what the dude with jade is doing, that being trying to cozy up to champs or would-be champs to sign them up? Instead he's just kinda there...with a failed tag team.

It’s so funny how hard Lambert works people. He literally makes Redditors uncomfortable by his sheer existence.

They try to justify it by saying he’s “boring” or that he’s a bad heel and they just don’t like him.