Shut up, little boy

>Shut up, little boy.

Holy fucking buried
youtube.com/watch?v=OXZz8FRHEHs

Attached: jakethesnake.jpg (1920x1080, 394.31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E1ONsg4e4ys
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

firs time watcher. got lead on thinking kendrick would be there. why is adam page so whiny?

what the fuck was that segment supposed to be?

It's AEW's talented champion not knowing how to cut a promo

>tfw when a demented 70 year old cutes a promo better than you

Attached: 1643768522889.jpg (1400x1400, 226.67K)

Makes sense, my grandma’s drunk boyfriend would be a decent promo if he was less drunk

Jake is a GOAT promo though

To be fair. Jake the Snake is one of the all time greatest promos. I wanted him to keep talking.

>first time viewer
>because of Kendrick
This meme is already overdone

Laughed my ass off when this happened. Jakes got a great voice he should get into voice acting if he hasn’t done so already

I've shoot never seen an Adam page segment before. Are they all like that, because that was embarrassing.

Jake and Lambert burying this shit champion was based. A shame Tony ruins his own program booking trannies and women who look like trannies in a match right after this.

He also got buried (along with Lucha express and others) in this promo earlier in the night
youtube.com/watch?v=E1ONsg4e4ys

Lance Archer has a tramp stamp on him.

snake's got a habit of derailing segments. i think we all remember him talking over taz
>You're Chickens
>YOU'RE CHICKENS
>yeah ok. let me get the angle over now-
>WE'RE GONNA PLUCK YOU
>YOU'RE CHICKENS
>WE'RE GONNA PLUCK YOU
Honestly, hangman should have told his senile ass to shut up, called archer a minor leaguer and told him to stop wasting his time

>peepschizo got bullied out of his other thread so now he’s talking to himself again in this one

>That shot of Archer walking up and getting hit by a suicide dive from Page, with no cuts
Even shit bits can be halfway decent with some good camera work. Holy shit that looked nice.

Yes, there are many aspects to Archer's look that are just straight up gay. I tend to like his squashes and competitive matches, but I can't endorse him to be champion.

Is jake the snake all healed now?

Fine Speech Jake

Attached: ChG4gI_WMAAA_LJ.jpg (1200x670, 121.76K)

>thinking it's shameful to lose a promo battle against Jake the Snake, one of the top 5 promos of all time EASILY