D00d fuck cops! Bureaucratic bullies who submit to the whims of neocons, neolibs, and the rich! Fuck them all...

>d00d fuck cops! Bureaucratic bullies who submit to the whims of neocons, neolibs, and the rich! Fuck them all, Dorner is a hero! #ACAB
>snitches on a washed up midget because he disagrees with him ideologically
Why are all cop haters on the left and right like this.

Attached: 55EE843E-A1B1-4404-818E-79EC575C2344.jpg (1170x1490, 780.3K)

Professional wrestling

He’s right but he doesn’t know why. Politicians don’t give a shit about their people.

Where's the wrestling

That’s not the issue. He’s not blaming politicians at all. He’s basically saying that the cop who works on your street corner is a bully who wants you dead.
Isn’t it ironic how websites full of autistic incels like Any Forums, Reddit, and Twitter despise the police and attack them but normal people, boomers, the rich, nice mentally I’ll people, appreciate them and don’t bring up the “war on drugs” or “lemonade stands” when a bunch of cops get murdered?
Why should our government submit to people who have the opposite of what the nation’s best intentions are? Most populists I’ve met straight up admit they hate the world and want to see it burn.

Yeah he’s missing the point but he’s around it at least.

using anecdotal evidence makes whatever argument you’re trying to make sound really stupid

Anyone can come to the conclusion that politicians don’t care about people. The fact that you cucks thought based Trump gave a shit about y’all is a laugh and some. I disagree with the guy greatly but I appreciate upfront dicks more than snakes like Biden

Cops are bad cuz they enforce norms on us using violence n sheeeit
Antifa? They're heckin heroes!

I don’t think anyone in their right mind thought Trump gave a shit about them, I think they just saw him as the lesser of two evils or an F U to the establishment.

You haven’t used the internet long enough. People make the same arguments all the time without rephrasing them or coming up with refreshing solutions. They’re willing to do illegal action but trying to legalize a policy is too hard
Most people hate authority plain and simple, being around someone in power (unless they are a “cool leftist/libertarian”) is like nails on a chalkboard. Humans are just really dumb animals and only a few of us are smart. The pragmatic, cooperative ones that is. Some concepts, like the free market, government bureaucracy, war, and checks are things your average human can’t legitimately wrap their head around. They will hate it and ask for it to go away because they are content with smoking pot and fucking women and playing video games. However if everyone was ambitious the world would be even more violent.
Basically the world population should be reduced extremely. Most people aren’t fit to live and survive, they only do because the government needs them to do menial tasks

Because wrestlefags are some of the dumbest, low-tier self mark insufferable faggots in the world. You think a medium that's highly popular with hand-wiping pajeets is going to be one that attracts intelligent fans? Guys like Bix, Meltzer etc are basically just kings of the retards. The only way you can save any kind of face in the business or justify watching this gay shit in >2022 is if you hold extreme contempt for 99.5% of anyone else who watches or is involved in any way.

Lucha libre?

Bix is a kike.

i’m not defending bix’s argument, i’m just pointing out the cringe of using personal anecdotes to prove your point. And I think your take is basically normie-nihilist tier. Let me guess: you’re one of the smart ones you’re talking about.

>yall
get of twitter and Any Forums you fucking simp

Dorner did nothing wrong.

george floyd overdosed on fentanyl and "suffered the consequences" as leftoid retards are so fond of saying

Attached: images (16).jpg (376x401, 31.95K)

fuck cops

Sure is wrestling in here