Draws more dimes than any wrestler in history, breaking his own record

>draws more dimes than any wrestler in history, breaking his own record
Apologize and acknowledge him.

Attached: a27a6-16126295321547-800.jpg (800x450, 53.76K)

Saudi doesn’t care about him though. They’re just retarded marks that think it’s all real.

>ITT: Things that never happened

>Roman is the face of the company and it's top star
>Company makes more money than any wrestling company in the history of the world
I dunno user seems pretty straightforward to me

Try again tranny lover. Not enough botches and chix with dix for ya on dynamite?

Attached: needle mover as a heel.jpg (750x734, 123.25K)

generally speaking, trannies can't accept reality even when it's presented to them as cold, hard fact with numbers to back it up. Roman is the biggest draw in the history of wrestling. This is easily proven, yet they continue to deny it the same way they deny that they will never be real women

I acknowledge the Big Dog as the biggest money draw in wrestling history and the best wrestler in the world today

>Has reached John Cena's level
>Who himself never reached Hogan, Austin, and Rock's level
Rest my case.

no he fucking doesn't that cancer faking faggot is actually a proven anti-draw

user did you miss when WWE reported another record breaking financial year? Roman is the top star of the company, and the company makes more money than any wrestling company ever. Why is that so difficult for you retards to grasp?

its not making any profits WWE is going bankrupt and this cancer faking faggot is a proven anti-draw

AAHH YESSSIRRRRRRRRRR OOOOOOOOOOOWAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

eslops are the tranny lovers and thats fake news no one buys this cancer faking faggots merch because he is a proven anti-draw

that cancer faking faggot is a proven anti-draw and the worst excuse of a wrestler today

>denies reality
based retarded tranny cultist. this kind of denial is what lead to you having to dialate an open wound where your cock used to be five times per day.

>user did you miss when WWE reported another record breaking financial year?
>Thinking this is attributed to anyone on the current roster and not network and saudi deals
The fact that retarded shitskin sheep mutts such as yourself fail to see and understand that is sad, but definitely comes as no surprise.

trannys are doing that right now since they are eslops that cancer faking faggot is a proven anti-draw

Roman has drawn more money than any other top star in the history of wrestling, user.

WWE makes no finances its going bankrupt and that cancer faking faggot is a proven anti-draw

how can i be a tranny cultist when i don't watch eslop? that sounds like a problem you have

kek this tranny is broken. Another victory for the based big dog

faggot

WWE is a parody of wrestling and only hire a handsome big man to headline the show for publicity. You can clearly see that Vince is having sex with Austin Thoery and moving him up the card because he loves him homosexually