Based sports entertainment kino

Based sports entertainment kino

Attached: inner.png (1200x666, 1.17M)

God, I love professional wrestling.

Attached: sports based.jpg (882x869, 138.5K)

god, not one of these again

Lame, but at least it mean we finally get an Eddie/Jericho promo

>jericho segment

Attached: 1618366476761.gif (480x270, 3.47M)

>Not even a scooter race

Attached: ChadCHADs win again.jpg (1170x1145, 161.14K)

Does Jericho have go away heat with (you)?

how much you think hager's getting paid? He was the surprise debut on the premiere episode

If this is finally the end of the inner circle, then it's worth it. It filled its purpose, and Jericho wanted it gone. But Khan didn't want to let it end.

JeriBloat going to force the rest of the Inner Circle to continue to be stuck in his Black Hole of Anti-Dimes

It existing or not isn't the issue. It's that jericho insists on making everyone in it his personal lackeys. The guys in the elite used to do their own thing but sometimes hang out together, and unite when serious shit needed taking care of. They weren't totally subservient to one central guy.

inner circle segments are always kino, flim flam was so funny i literally shit

meds

Jericho is like the only guy in AEW who tries to make non-wrestling segments unique and not just generic, Universe mode callout promos and run ins.

hahahaha fucking based. gayew is garbage

Hope Mox and Danielson crash this meeting and recruits Santa and Matisse to THEIR stable. It'd be great if those jobbers got passed around as two dirty whores.

Seems more like Kingston is doing a budget LAX revival with Santana and Ortiz, rather than Bryan and Mox. If anything I see Mox siding with Kingston's group and Bryan being left in the dust

L A X
L A X
L A X
L A X
L A X

>Alright, guys, team meeting.
>Jericho? Present.

Attached: murray.jpg (1280x720, 76.99K)

God I love that series

Is this faction even still a thing? Hager is not on the show much?

I used to love the Inner Circle but Jericho got go away heat with me. Now I just want Santana and Ortiz free to do their own thing and hopefully challenge (and eventually win) for the titles