It's time to end the experiment

it's not working out. TONY needs to be a big man and end this charade before it kills the ratings for good. He is not a draw and never was. Hot shot the belt onto Mox or Cole

Attached: failure.jpg (1483x848, 118.5K)

>watching GayEW or any pro wrestling for that matter when the NFL is in the midst of the Wrestlemania 17 of postseasons and Luka is dominating the NBA
kys

>Cole

Cole's AIDS ridden body won't even make him able to physically hold the title.

Why are you continuing this narrative when hangman has record ratings

>Cole
kek

I really wish Page could ham it up more. Become larger than life. Be more of rough neck, give less shit about the title, be more like a drunk asshole ready to fight. You get glimpses of that but he lacks the stamina to keep it up in shows and has to start again every show from scratch. It's the same with Pillman Jr.

Plus the buckshot lariat fucking sucks as a finisher. Fucking "flippy clothesline".

I really hope they put it on Archer next and quickly

nice headcanon cowboyfag, omega and christian drew more and more consistently without bryan and phil

We're in Any Forums, gtfo.

Christian didn't draw shit. Thanks for exposing yourself as the "push Christian" schizo

Christian has popped plenty of ratings for his singles matches, Hangtroon.

you are not wrong

I think that if Kenny Omega does not return soon, All Elite Wrestling has no future.

Hangman just sucks.

They can work a 3-way program with Mox and Bryan to save face, but yeah it’s just not working. He just doesn’t have the gravitas even his bitching about not defending the title made him sound weak. Like nigga who cares about your canceled flight and your 5 month old? It’s television anyways how about “show don’t tell?” Lance freaking Archer would be a better champ although if he beats Page it won’t mean anything bc nobody really cares about Adam Page. He might be over to a point but it’s like a participation trophy reign like Kofi-the guys got no fucking heat or presence!

>NFL
Been some good games but who cares about Rams-Bengals?
>NBA
Gotta be bait

Crowds love hangman so seethe more

They just released a new Kenny shirt, might be back soon.

>or Cole
Absofuckinglutely not hes garbage

>bringing up a sport that's not on Wednesday
Try harder. Also, this NFL season was uneventful as fuck until the playoffs.

You'd have a point if it weren't for the fact that on this week's Dynamite his quarter was the first one to gain viewers instead of losing them.

now user, you'll make op cut himself if you keep btfo of his schizo theories

>ratings have been consistently up, 49% over last year
>it's a failed experiment
God, I hate vocal minority autism faggots like you. You keep posting this shit about Hangman but 95% of the board loves him. Nobody agrees with you. Infact, you come across as so disingenuous that I don't even think you watch AEW. I think you're just some shitposting e-drone with a diaper full of diarrhea that is fingerpainting brown autism all over the fucking board. Fuck you, e-drone. Fuck you, you fat e-drone piece of shit. Fuck you, you virgin fucking anti-smark loser. Sizefags are queers, Vince McMahon is a faggot, RECORD LOW RATINGS, RECORD LOW MORALE.
Fuck you, e-drone.
I gag at the thought of you. I can imagine your stench, the fatty folds of your grotesque form undulating and jiggling as you shift in your XXXXXL t-shirt.

Attached: 1627951015363.jpg (1625x917, 94.97K)