Dumb bitch

>Nia Jax never purposefully hurt anyone.

>During her time in WWE, Nia Jax gained a reputation as an unsafe worker. Perhaps the most notable example came ahead of Survivor Series 2018 when SmackDown invaded Raw and Nia accidentally broke Becky Lynch's nose. Yes, it created an iconic image, but it also forced Lynch to miss her one-on-one match with Ronda Rousey.

>Appearing on the most recent edition of The Sessions with Renée Paquette, Jax addressed the topic, saying that she took pride in her work and always made an effort to keep everyone as safe as possible. Having people say that she was injuring others, intentionally or not, hurt Nia more than anything else.

>"Anybody who knows me in the locker room, I know that I was so much bigger than everybody and I know that I'm a lot stronger," she began by saying. "Coach Sara Amato had always said, 'you always have to be aware because you are so much bigger that you throwing your arm and hitting somebody in the face is not going to be the same as somebody smaller than you.' I was always conscious of that. I always tried to take pride. I worked with Lexi [Alexa Bliss] most of my career and she's so tiny. She trusted me. It hurt when people were like, 'she injures everybody.' In my career, I know I've injured two people. Obviously, Becky was one of them. There is another one, I don't want to call her out, but I know I did. I profusely apologized. Other things, they made like a whole YouTube about certain things. Hey, guess what, we get in there and we're going 300 days a year and not all my moves are going to look super clean and smooth, but I'm not injuring people or purposely going out to hurt people. That's what hurt me the most. I consciously make an effort to make sure I can make everybody look good and keep it safe and make sure we all get out laughing and having a good time and safe."

>After seven years with the WWE, Jax was released by the company on November 4, 2021.

Attached: jaxs.jpg (759x422, 47K)

Why did they even push this fat pig in the first place?

>I don't want to call her out
Why doesn't she want to call out The Pirate Princess?

battle cow

Because she's related to The Rock

She fears Yakuza reprisal.

Attached: shuuush.jpg (1183x938, 217.7K)

lmao becky missed the biggest match of her life because of a broken nose. women need to stay out of wrestling

Attached: 1643705444019.png (1728x905, 479.12K)

Being stronger is only a disadvantage if you're a shitter. It should make it easier to toss people around without hurting them. It's a polite way of calling her fat.

>I know that I'm a lot stronger
Nia was weak as fuck.

Bret Hart held multiple world championships across five different decades in multiple companies, countries, eras, etc and never once seriously injured another wrestler.

Attached: bret hart.png (500x669, 523.79K)

>and never once seriously injured another wrestler
So he claims...

And still much stronger than anyone else.

She was never good but Nia was so fat at the end she was a danger. They needed to send her to fat camp or cut her sooner.
She's also leaving out Charles and others I'm sure.

No one has ever disputed it.

>I'm a lot stronger
But she wasn't. She was just fat. And got fatter. There were matches where she had difficulty pressing an opponent over her head.

fuck you

bret hart ripped off hbk's hair and scratched his back really hard.

didn’t she shoot injure lexi?

Yes with her strapon

I agree with you based on my experience

>In my career, I know I've injured two people.
Didn't she also shoot on Charles?

>Yakuza
>2022

Attached: 1606369400964.png (328x298, 78.49K)

Renee. Please. This is extra special heckin frickin mega yikes.

Attached: becky.jpg (551x217, 32.51K)