There was a point in time when I was certain elias would be the future of WWE

>There was a point in time when I was certain elias would be the future of WWE
What wrestlers did you think about in this way and how badly were you wrong

Attached: 2020-10-19-1-3.jpg (696x465, 224.11K)

Tyler Breeze
Andrade
Sami Zayn as a face
I thought Matt Riddle would have been fired by now

With his gimmick Elias was only going to be a midcarder at best

Wade Barrett
Kevin Owens
EC3
Chad Gable

Morrison
Kendrick
Kennedy
MVP

Attached: 1643897461867.png (580x449, 244.28K)

Carlito
Shelton Benjamin
Chris Masters
Mr Kennedy
MVP
Alex Riley
Ryback
Braun Strowman

good look, missing the charisma for me. can't believe I'm saying this but even reigns has more charisma than elias. For me and probably a lot of people somehow still watching WCW in its dying days, it was Vampiro

Balor.

Velveteen Dream
Mr. Kennedy
Jack Swagger (post-Real Americans)
Cesaro
Neville/PAC (basically any of the NXT 5 could go here)
John Morrison/Johnny Nitro

murphy after going against roman

I thought Sami Zayn would’ve gone further but he’s been relegated to jokey feuds with Johnny Knoxville. In fairness to him he sells it well and is perfectly game and suited to it but he’s capable of more. That neck injury fucked him

For me it was Ted DiBiase. I thought he was going to Jannety the fuck out of Cody and be a proper main eventer.

Attached: b2556ba4c28285881357ee05848b5c13.jpg (1200x675, 80.76K)

Everyone thought that. There was a reason he was known as CAWdy for so long

>Cesaro
I thought a guy that can pull off crazy feats of strength and can do PR in multiple languages would be a great face for the company.
>Wade Barrett
Not the absolute top guy but I thought he would be able to get a main event run.

Did you think Cena would eventually pass the torch to Cesaro?

Just watched Kane and Big Show beat Masters and Carlito at WM22 to keep the tag championships. what the fuck lol christ they did nothing with anyone

I thought Elias would at least be a major act, perfect for filling RAW. I can't understand why they didn't use him when crowds came back. He didn't need to wrestle more than 5 mins, just shitting on the crowd always got a reaction.

I stopped caring after I was wrong about Nathan Jones and Heidenreich.

During his NXT run with Enzo, I legit thought Cass was the "perfect package", and that once his tag-team era was over, he'd dominate singles competition.

Turns out I'm retarded.

Attached: 60633-15962920969358-800.jpg (800x533, 86.84K)

I thought Pentagon jr was going to be THE luchador but it turns out he was being caried hard by Lucha Underground's editing and scripts.

Attached: 1632671265048.png (1024x1274, 1.38M)

Chris Benoit
I didn’t realize how much Kevin Sullivan actually hated his guts