Demon hunter pac

>demon hunter pac

holy fucking dimes

Attached: 1232134123512.jpg (1534x1150, 167K)

Sandra Bullock looking rough.

wow thanks for the joke twitter fag

This would have been such a kino look.

Too bad he’s a 5’2” manlet. Sigh, they never learn

This gimmick is insanely based

>everyone else is emotionally affected by the mist and their personality changes, corrupting them and exposing their true darker nature
>pac is "incorruptible" because being a perpetually angry bastard is his natural state that he's completely at peace with being. essentially he's too based to be affected
THE LORE OF THE MIST

>Sigh

By that logic Penta shouldn't be affected by it in any significant way either, right?

no. penta has previously been worked into turning on his own brother and trying to humiliate and de-mask him, so he has suppressed dark side (is insufficiently based)

i thought he was gonna wrestle the whole match pretending to be daredevil. i'm glad he didn't

penta literally has an entire dark mode alt version

>takes off the wrap
yikes...

If this gimmick showed up on raw these same people would be screaming how dumb it is. This literal midget worked a match with a blind fold making his opponent look like a fucking retard . Black is a shit stain for not saying how goofy this was. This fed is a literal video game meme at this point. I can’t wait for next week when PAC throws a fireball like kenshi. I can’t stand you ugly gross sweaty fucks. You’ve killed my favorite hobby by allowing this to fester

He took the blindfold off after like 1 move lmao exposed retarded e-drone, touch grass, have sex etc.

>I can’t wait for next week when PAC throws a fireball like kenshi.

ngl that would be pretty based

Kek This gimmick would never show up on raw because raw sucks

BASED

Neck yourself

but meltzer says its good shit....

Sorry drone, but PAC is over around these parts. Take your bullshit elsewhere.

>Im blind, not deaf.
>My blade thirsts.

>ngl
Niggers Get Lynched?

Member Jake and Rick Martel's blindfold match?