BRIAN KENDRICK TRENDING ON GOOGLE UNDER WWE INSTEAD OF AEWHO

OH NONONONONO HAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: Screenshot_20220203-124244.png (720x965, 89.03K)

kek what a pissant company

this is bad for us. We leaked that info to Bix in an attempt to smear AEW and now the media is reporting he's still a WWE Superstar. This is not how it was supposed to go

Why does WWE employ Nazis?

Hope he gets Shane's spot in the ga- elimination chamber

GOTTEM

Attached: ChristianCage (2).png (640x821, 702.46K)

He never even debuted for aew. Kek It only looks good on them.

>stocks facebook
kek what a worthless company

>be Brother Love
>Brian Kendrick is booked on AEW
>oh shit Vinny ain't gonna like this
>what do
>leak info to different places about Spanky saying no no things but everyone ignores you except Bix cause he a bitch
>Spanky gets canceled you did your job like a good Stooge now you go back to Stooging to Wade Keller about Shane McMahon
>next day, mainstream publication talk about the incident
>they bury WWE for having an evil White Nationalist on payroll for years while praising AEW got being a progressive company
FUCK!

it really do be like that you just finna know

the E really are like Wile E.Coyote the way they constantly fuck themselves with their schemes

Classic sloppy shop.

They should have waited till today but wwe is just plain retarded

Out fucking skilled!

Fuck ohio

>TBK was one of my favorites
>finally gets his big break
>canceled due to DAVID ICKE of all fucking things
Wrestling is dead to me. I was a "buy the PPVs" kind of faggot but I think this little incident snapped me out of it. Wrestling is fucking stupid.

All this means is Gunther is getting a hitler gimmick

If TBK was "one of your favorites" and you didn't know he was massively into provocative conspiracies then you have some sort of brain disorder. It's not his fault some people literally cannot handle alternate opinions.

No I knew, it was one of the reasons he is/was one of my favorites. I'm pissed they took him out over something so insignificant. The weird thing is that apparently no one knew at AEW?
Its absolutely retarded your career can be derailed simply because shit from a decade ago went up on reddit.

KWABL

>it was one of the reasons he is/was one of my favorites
so you didn't actually like his matches, you just liked him because he's edgy?

>one of
Key part of that. I was into him from the matches from the get go, after hearing about Spanky in the rafters along with being open about trying to figure out the truth just added points.