Were you a WWF or WCW kid?

Attached: RFR.jpg (600x338, 40.7K)

Both.

I got worked so hard by the Montreal screwjob that I refused to watch Raw for like three months.

I was an ecw MAN

Attached: 350871C9-2ACA-4977-B2E6-6D28702FCCCE.jpg (1024x576, 79.41K)

If you were a kid back then it means you're upwards of 30 posting on Any Forums and should confront that you failed at life and hang.

>bret mark
kwab

I watched both, but was mostly a WCW kid. I wasn't really fully into WWF until 1998.

WCW, was easier to watch as a poorfag in the UK

I was a smackdown kid

>thinking I care
I'm a NEET, haven't worked a day in my life and never will have to. I'm smart enough to figure a way out of this rat race, unlike you who will work minimum wage jobs for the rest of their life ROFL

Now go start a new batch of fries, I'll be by your work in an hour bitch.

Attached: based.jpg (720x724, 28.77K)

Based af. I've been on autismo bux for the past 10 years plus my parents are rich

holy based

I shoot didn't know WCW and ECW existed until the Invasion happened. I also didn't realize RAW existed for like two months. The wrestling I ever watch was on Smackdown.
Despite all of this, I still had copies of Revenge and No Mercy, I just all these people were made up.
>user are you retarded
Yes, but I was also five.

Attached: feelsweirdman.jpg (600x500, 82.88K)

I was born in 2000

>adults who still like the same things they liked when they were young have failed at life
Lot of projection there zoomie, wanna talk about it?

WWF, I hated how dark WCW was.

I liked Both but went strictly WCW when the NWO invasion took off
Once Austin started blowing up and the NWO angle started to sputter and the finger poke of doom happened I started moving back to WWF

KEK based
Blew the fuck out of this wage fag

Attached: 1617778489769.png (713x611, 39.58K)

by the time I started watching wrestling(like late 99) WCW was shitting its pants hard and a school friend told me WCW was bad so I never watched it while it was alive.

Attached: Dont-Fire-Eric.jpg (350x385, 38.64K)

WCW.

Please teach me your ways without exposing the business, brother.

Both, but mainly WWF. Shit has been weak ever since they changed the name, fuck Vince for caving in on that