This guy's matches are always so fucking overbooked

This guy's matches are always so fucking overbooked.

Why are people praising Punk for "putting him over" when he only won via interference + cheating too?

MJF is great but I am getting bored of him winning every feud in the exact same way.

inb4 worked

Attached: MJF-Dynamite-Diamond-Ring[1].jpg (2048x1536, 463.42K)

And who did Flair ever beat clean?

Nigger he's a heel he's not supposed to win clean

>heel does heel things

you don't put heels over clean, that makes the babyface look like a chump. wrestling 101

>Jew
>heel
>cheats
What exactly is the issue?

Fair enough but they could at least change up the routine a little.

The other problem, which is an overall problem in AEW is the refs look stupid all the time.

Did you even watch the match? MJF got caught cheating with tape so they restarted it. Meaning he failed to get one over on the ref

To be fair he has beat the occasional no name jobber on Dynamite clean, but obvs he isn't going to beat top guys clean.

you dont have to defend everything just cause you like aew dude

I wouldn’t have been mad if the choke out spot was the finish. Protects Punk and the heel can bang on for months about his ‘clean’ win without any outside help from the Pinnacle. I’m also a big fan of heel letdown finishes that just piss the crowd off though. It’s really the only way to get true heat these days cause fans just cheer whoever. Gotta work em.

Is he balding already?

Level actual criticism instead of making shit up retard. Like how booking the CM punk wardlow match got heat off the CM punk feud and put heat back on wardlow MJF

Maybe. You can book and draw some money for a hair v hair match sometime down the line when it’s time to just get rid of it all.

why do you faggots use this retarded argument? Not every heel is a chicken shit pussy, you gay faggot.

The choke out spot was way better.

They were obviously playing off the Jericho match tbf. It worked me because I was genuinely convinced Punk might go over, and I would not have been happy about that unless it was Wardlow doing it. But then I would only have been okay with it if that put the feud on halt for a while.

Hangman is a shoe-in for this match. Add Kenny in there too.

>he's a heel he's not supposed to win clean
I never understood why this has to be true. Why do all your heels have to kayfabe suck at wrestling?

he only won via interference + cheating too?

I am getting bored of him

Attached: 1643061889552.png (533x567, 5.62K)

It's the same feud every single time. Runs down the babyface week after week with the exact same cheap heat low hanging fruit. Wardlow and the pinnacle assault them backstage. If MJF even wrestles, it's just interference spots and then cheats to win. No comeuppance, no feel good moment for fans. Rinse and repeat for almost 3 years.

Wow there are really actual children who've never heard:

>Win if you can. Lose if you must. But always cheat.

Because a heel who runs over the faces all the time is how you kill your roster. Look at what reign of terror triple H did

Umm user weren't you just complaining about how MJF lost to Jericho?

>Because a heel who runs over the faces all the time
Why make it black and white like this? There are more options that ALWAYS cheat or NEVER cheat. Why can't you have a guy who is actually threatening but still cheats to get out of losing?

Kenny kinda did that.

Isn't that MJF? He only cheats when he's up against top guys, didn't he get clean Ws over Jungle Boy & Sammy?

No? Any Forums isn't one person you sperg. I just don't think MJF is all that special. Anyone can play a chickenshit heel because it's been done to death.