Kek what a depressed self mark bitch

Attached: Capture.jpg (589x599, 73.39K)

Attached: Capture.jpg (584x517, 77.39K)

Tony's a fucking monster what's his problem

Attached: 1643531311373.jpg (978x1094, 134.47K)

>play a match
kek AEW confirmed as being nothing more than a pissant playground where the marks play amongst themselves in the ring

But I thought everyone was happy at AEW?

SHE'S SHOOTIN

Attached: Capture.jpg (597x520, 71.42K)

So all she does is cry on Twitter now?

She deserves this for abandoning Gatoh Move

Attached: Capture.jpg (577x516, 72.4K)

Is this the gook Big Swole? Anytime I see her posted here she's complaining about not getting used

Whiny bitch she just had a match last night

Shhhhhhhh, noooo we’re not the wwe…..right?

Sorry Emi but there is no time for you cause Punk and MJF need to go for 45 minutes

This is Sarray's gimmick but she never gets to go back on TV

>the announced card was changed on the day
Its ok when Tony Khan does it, right Xirs?

Attached: 1641862831905.jpg (785x731, 109.31K)

>old, ugly, slow
>has a retarded Freddie Mercury LARPing gimmick
>we will rock you clapping never gets over
>"reinvents" herself as a heel
>doesn't get over
>still insists on the cringe we will rock you clap, still doesn't get over
>gets mogged into oblivion by Mei and Lulu Pencil, who get over with the crowd/fans/announcers infinitely more
What more does she want? She clearly doesn't have what it takes to even exist in the big league's minor league youtube show. Just give up and go back to Japan. No one wants you here.

Attached: beggin ya.jpg (750x650, 93.5K)

>some old bitch is unhappy that tony books like adhd toddler and wants tv time
>fuck that old bitch we need more STINK! and dan FREAKING lambert!
state of trannies lmao

>inb4 Tony tweets about this in a similar manner to the Big Swole situation and ends it with advertising Sammy vs QT Marshall for the TNT title or some shit

>comparing fucking Sting, one of the most over guys on the roster still at 60 years old, who every now and then works a match that the crowd goes crazy for, to Emi fucking Sakura who can't speak English, isn't over at all, doesn't draw a dime, and can't even get the crowd to do her clap
State of edrone mental gymnastics

Bring back the cute short japanese girl and send the grandma home

Oh boo hoo. Christian fucking Cage never gets to wrestle anymore and you don't see him complaining like this.

> fuck that old bitch we need more STINK! and dan FREAKING lambert!
This but unironically. Emi alone is the same match over and over. She literally says she doesn’t know english. How the fuck are they gonna put her on dynamite? At least when they had other joshis around like ryo mizunami they had those trios tag matches. Maybe if someone typed in their phone on google translate “stop phoning it in and change up your matches if you want anyone to give a shit about your old ass” or started blowing tony khan someone would give her attention

You don't know how Christian feels. For all we know, he could be having an existential crisis at this very moment.

>early days of AEW
>people constantly shit on the likes of Joey Janela, Marko Stunt, Sonny Kiss & the Joshi's
>TK uses them less and less whilst bringing in bigger stars
>now people are complaining that the people I just named aren't being used

Fuck off you contrarians.

Can some joshifag shoot on me and tell me what this woman's deal is because she just complains nonstop like she's deserving of more but anytime I see her she just does the annoying gook screaming and works a slow boring style. Was she always like this

Christian has been recovering from injury he suffered in impact and has had to be hidden in tag matches ever since.

If Christian could wrestle and absolutely wanted to, he would be wrestling on Dark

The only people who complain about it are edrones who concern troll that x isn't being used anymore. Literally no one not even AEW fans give a fuck about Sonny Kiss or Joey Nutella or what ever day 1 geeks there are besides Peter Avalon

I think she thought she was going to get over in America if they just gave her tv time. Then she brought over Lulu Pencil (barely a wrestler, didnt wrestle in US) and she got over with the fans and crew. Then she brought over Mei Suruga and she got over with the fans and crew. They left, and all momentum stopped. Now she is mad, and thinking "Why am I not over too???" and is starting to become resentful

It's very simple. Emi Sakura has a ton of influence in Japanese wrestling. She can pretty much get what she wants anytime. She doesn't have that in the US, so she's getting pissed off. I give it 2 months and she's back in Chocolate Square