This guy actually believes a group of lizard human hybrids called reptilians is secretly ruling the world. His proof...

This guy actually believes a group of lizard human hybrids called reptilians is secretly ruling the world. His proof? Pictures of world leaders where the glare of the photo flash causes them to have red eyes.

Forget being banned from Dynamite, this guy needs to be institutionalized.

Attached: kendrick.jpg (850x415, 43.23K)

What's this have to do with his wrestling ability?

You can't wrestle if you're in a psyche ward

He right though? You need to get up to speed on the Jewish Space Lizards my man.

Wonder if he posts on /x/

He isn't in a psyche ward

What does his wrestling ability have to do with anything?

He's right though. The rich zionist jews who control the banking cartel and global child trafficking wing genuinely aren't human.

If he's wrong, why is it illegal to say this in many different countries?

If you want a job somewhere you should be good at said job, that's all that matters. His beliefs don't matter if he keeps them out of his work.

Without a doubt used to

Who said it's illegal? Did he get arrested?

He's clarified that he doesn't mean jews. He said the reptilians are beyond any human race including the jewish people

Nah, he doesn't. Stop spreading lies.

Danhausen thinks he can curse people.

worked by David Icke of all people. The state of you

>ALL I WANTED WAS A PEPSI

By that logic then a jew hating racist that thinks the world is flat and women shouldn't vote MUST BE HIRED by some sports team because he can throw some pigskin kind of far.

>Who said it's illegal?
The governments of the countries that have made it illegal.
>Did he get arrested?
Who said he got arrested?

It's legal to acknowledge jews control the banks and are responsible for lots of awful things in America. Half of Europe and Russia you'll go to prison for it.

Exactly. What's the problem with that? Jews believe they're the superior race and get away with believing that retarded shit, Muslims believe that you should kill your enemies for Allah, why the fuck do other people get fired for their beliefs? There's a lot of hypocrisy going on.

NOT. YET.

rich powerful jews = Reptilians
It's just that jews aren't exclusive. Icke doesn't discuss reptilians anymore, he just talks about how the zionist technocracy and secret societies are inhuman.

>guy who is paid to wrestle and has zero societal influence dabbles in conspiracy theories 8 years ago
>this is dangerous and unacceptable and we cannot allow a person with these kinds of past statements on our show

No one is saying anyone "must be" hired, they're saying people should be hired based on merit and their personal beliefs shouldn't be used to discriminate against them or cost them work.

But you knew that already, you slimy little fuck.

Meanwhile:
>I believe a talking snake has been fighting a magic sky man for control over my mind and I sincerely believe that everyone who does not share this belief should burn alive in eternal agony
Come on in!

These people are husks. You cannot reason with them or apply to their sense of morality.

Shad Khan and maybe even Tony probably agrees with Kendrick. It's just there's no way AEW would be allowed by Turner Broadcasting's (((stakeholders))) to let it slip.

he's right you know