Until last night, he was universally loved in pro wrestling. Think about that

Until last night, he was universally loved in pro wrestling. Think about that.

Attached: brian-kendrick-9994.jpg (800x500, 41.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/DarrenJBeattie/status/1489253689386700806
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He still is with me. I'm not watching AEW after this whole fiasco. Didn't watch last night, won't watch ever again.

Opposite way with me.
I didn't think much of him before, now I respect and appreciate the guy being dangerously redpilled.
Same with Hulkster, never appreciated him until it turned out he was a racist. Now I love him.

>Dangerously redpilled
>Bent the knee as quickly as humanly possible when he got called out
Kwab

Ha I agree with what he said, so he is over with me.

He still is. Gas Bix and the trannies together.

>universally loved
Far majority of people were ambivalent towards him
See you next week
Nice edge bro

Not that guy, but I'd call Kendrick 'reasonably redpilled'. You gotta pay the bills so if you have to "apologize" to keep your job then so be it.

>HURR UR EDD JEEE HAHHA ED JEE
Reddit.

His one mistake. For as based as he is he chose the cuck option.
>Nice edge bro
Thanks I guess? I didn't try.

>see you next week
Afraid the rating won't ever beat the competition? Absolutely pathetic on your end mate.

Attached: 1642005744358.jpg (162x156, 8.83K)

I love him even more. I will buy a tshirt in support.

>universally loved
YES! Wrestlers, agents, promoters, you'd be hard pressed to find anyone with something negative to say about him. This "cancellation" is such bullshit.

all it takes is one jew to fuck up your life

Nope. Everyone loves Spanky.

His wife runs his twitter account and it was an effortless PR apology. Ideally though he would have not apologized at all.

I loved Brian Kendrick and I still love him. I can't threaten to stop watching AEW because I wasn't watching in the first place. I was unironically thinking about tuning in for spanky, then they go and pull this shit.

it reminds me a lot of the nwa thing with cornette, I might catch a replay for Danhausen but that's all, khan's a fuckin weak link

You're glowing dronie.

Kendrick should have stood his ground. The culture is changing.
twitter.com/DarrenJBeattie/status/1489253689386700806

Can't help but agree.
Don't apologize.
As a matter of fact double down.

Yes the CIA is getting involved with console warring between two wrestling companies. Makes total sense.

They get involved with literal kids shit & Disney, and have been for decades. Wrestling is a stretch though, coz outside of Vince Mcmahon & Antonio Inoki, nobody in wrestling really has the political clout to get spooks involved. Modern wrestling is just fucking gay and makes no money.

People hate antisemites (or at least holocaust deniers) in real life, yes.

He doesn’t deserve to get cancelled for edgy stoner comments made 10 years ago when everyone was edgy 10 years ago