What do you frens think? Is The Rock clout chasing and just trying to get on Rogan to shill tequila...

What do you frens think? Is The Rock clout chasing and just trying to get on Rogan to shill tequila? Or is he really a friend and a supporter of free speech?

Attached: Screenshot_20220203-070134_Brave.jpg (810x1519, 400.27K)

the rock likes penis in his mouth

clout chasing, shilling his tequila, and planting seeds for when he eventually decides which party to run for president under

>Jack Posobiec

Attached: 1631074289146.png (427x400, 42.49K)

What is there even to talk about with the Rock besides his shitty films? He doesn't seem like the type of dude who's also educated about anything besides weightlifting and working the marks with his 7 dollar story

Ouch the rock bodied him. Why did he tag Dwayne in the first place. I'm not American and definitely not woke/liberal but of those right commentators are really awfully.

But you get some decent ones like Ian Miles Cheong

>hey Dwayne, tell us about your time at The U

Jack Posobitch is a clout-chasing faggot, just on the right.

>his response was articulate, straight up and fair
Sounds like the Rock is putting his weight behind Joe

>straight up

Yeah: all 5'3" of Rogan KWAB

If he was really clout chasing, he would join the cancel mob.

And he would still HEEM you into oblivion rofl

>So Rock, tell us about how much of a humble, down-to-earth, great dude you are!
>Hey Rock, how many bucks did you have in your pocket?
>Hey Rock, you drink LIONS BLOOD and eat 300 pancakes and 20 pizzas on cheat day?
>Hey Rock, you don't go back to wrestling much, but tell us how much you love it and how old school you are!

I don't get why hypocrisy there is by campaigning for Biden? What's Jack Glowsiec's angle?

I dont get it either. Rogan is left wing. Hes always been a Bernie guy. He is just smart and knows Biden is a fucking retard so he shit on him on the regular. You can not like Biden and still not be some Trump loving far right faggot.

They’re definitely acquaintances but friend is a stretch lol. Rocks shoe brand just did a huge deal with UFC so they’ve for sure met and I’m sure Rocky was basically egging joe to ask him to pop out on the show. Rock will do his little song and dance about all of his products, the energy drinks, his tequila, etc. Like 20% of the episode will be about wrestling/football

Rock is a huge clout chaser ever since deciding to be black about 5 years ago or so

Attached: TheCrock.jpg (540x513, 54.01K)

Attached: 20220203_155718.jpg (1168x1564, 174.57K)

>Jack PozzedBitchtits
>perma-seething retard that spends way too much time getting worked up over nothing on Twitter, but on OUR side!
>BASED AND REDPILLED!!!

Attached: Zoomservative.png (379x413, 184.85K)

The rock bounces back and forth between neolib and lolbert, makes it pretty easy for him be on the side of popular opinion just enough without it making seem like he's doing a complete 180 to normies.

Because the Biden administration has expressed several times recently that Spotify and other companies should be doing more to "combat misinformation," ie. government trampling constitutional rights through proxy with private companies. Rock told everybody to vote for this shit.

i think rocky has probably done some unspeakable hollywood shit that he'd get a sticky here if it were ever exposed

you don't get that famous without the kikes having dirt on you.

IF YA SMEEEEEEELLLLLALALALALA

WHAT MOLOCH

IS COOKING

(its babies)

>Le heckin tequilarino
Fuck off you in the closet shill cunt Dwayne