He's rubbing it in our faces

He's rubbing it in our faces.

Attached: Untitled.png (594x236, 23.37K)

BAKA bros

BAKA

actions have consequences. I'm glad that Brian Kendrick learned that lesson yesterday

DOWN SINCE

jew blackmail because they are racist against white people. That's what happened.

>spend 10 years shitting his pants in preparation to cancel a low-midcarder before his burial against a drunk retard
T-thanks Bix...

actions have consequences. I'm glad george floyd learned that lesson

take your racism back to Any Forums, chud.

actions have consequences. I'm glad Donald Trump learned that lesson

great he got hit with your faggy cancelled catchphrase, so does he have to go live in the woods now or something? i cant think of anything less meaningful than some human diapers retarded twaater bullshit. wont be getting my vote for golden ipod next year i tell you that

bix has tiny khan by the balls.

>point out that it's not about bettering or educating an ignorant person but destroying and never forgiven them
>WOW! As a black man it's not my job to educate racist! So on and so forth!
Boy that struck a nerve. Never mind that thousands of people are making the effort to post about it already and are choosing to be as mean spirited as possible but it's so clear as day people just like to dog pile to make themselves feel like the good guy.

Attached: mq3733ghqbq41.png (1396x730, 628.37K)

Jews love causing the goy suffering. Bix hasn’t stopped smiling since tony announced Kendrick was done

GOAT heel

i've got a lot of dirt on him from his board days, would be a shame if i released it.

That didn't happen. He's still free, rich and will be president again soon.

getting to be president because some twitter guy dared you to is pretty great consequences desu

I know where Bix lives lol

should really be working on mass reporting Bix on twitter, with or without goading him into tweeting something bad first. The second he was suspended permanently he would kill himself and I think that's pretty cool

only trannies and pol chudcels think these are contradicting posts

>pol chudcels

Attached: 1643228627137.jpg (1024x745, 97.04K)

this was such a beautiful moment. trannies ethered

if you were telling the truth you would already have released it