Buys punk for millions of dollars

>buys punk for millions of dollars
>jobs him out in his hometown for heat
its actually good when the booker of the year does it

Attached: aew idiocay.jpg (1615x901, 241.14K)

*buys punk for millions of dollars*

*loses 10x that amount*

>puts punk over mjf instead
>WHY IS HE JOBBING OUT HIS YOUNGER STARS TO OLD TIMERS? BOOKER OF THE YEAR!
there's no winning with u dronie fucks

Punk should've been a heel from the rip. Imagine the heat if he would've come out for his first sppearance, listened to that deafening pop, and then shit all over the crowd.

this

We aren't chuds. None of us wanted Punk going over.

>Punk: I'm here to lift up these young guys
>Also Punk: yeah no TK I'm not outting any of these kids over

It would have meant more if Punk wasn't going the distance with no name jobbers week after week.

Punk losing gives MJF a rub, wishing you typically want to do with young talent.

Why not get another match out of this? Punk wins by DQ so the crowd goes home happy. Then you do a rematch (or Punk and someone vs MJF and Wardlow). That ends with Punk pinning Wardlow to send crowd home happy. MJF says “you people don’t deserve me! I’m challenging punk one more time!”
MJF wins this one and it’s much more impactful since they’ve been wrestling for 4-5 months at this point. Maybe you even have A double DQ instead to debut someone new.
This is basic storytelling.

>>Punk: I'm here to lift up these young guys
He literally said "I'm not gonna lie, I'm here for me!"

because it isn't over and phil is going to get his win back

>Punk wins by DQ so the crowd goes home happy.
DQ finishes dont send the crowd home happy vince

>Punk wins by DQ so the crowd goes home happy. Then you do a rematch (or Punk and someone vs MJF and Wardlow). That ends with Punk pinning Wardlow to send crowd home happy. MJF says “you people don’t deserve me! I’m challenging punk one more time!”
This is atrocious

You faggots are always upset it isn’t your own headcannon on TV
You even thought up what they should say in promos?
Get a life you fucking loser lol

>Wanting matches that have DQ's
SPOTTED THE PRAG!

Attached: OZS.png (685x514, 423.7K)

It's not good though. He was the biggest possible return that any fed could do and now he's just another guy on the show. As if MJF needs more heat when his entire gimmick is endless heat with 0 comeuppance.

>jerk-tier reductionist post
learn about context you worthless retard

kek another "e-drones having a chip on their shoulder about Booker of The Year" episode

>Punk wins by DQ so the crowd goes home happy.

You're glowing dronie.

Why? MJF would have a chip on his shoulder at this point and want to win. Especially if we change that tag match to have a count out finish or something.

Why did the match go for 40 minutes? Tony does realize not EVERY blowoff match has to be an epic "classic" that takes up half the airtime of the show, right?

One of the best matches I ever seen was Cena vs Orton at a house show when Ortiz was champ. The end came when Orton got DQ’d for beating up Cena too much, so then Cena hit the AA and counted to 3 (we did too) to show he could have won. Then he held up the belt and we all went nuts. You just gotta be smart with DQ finishes, but they’re a huge tool in your toolbox.

TELL US MORE, KINOMAKER