Those shoot interviews are easy money Brian. No one listens to them anyway, so just say whatever you want

>Those shoot interviews are easy money Brian. No one listens to them anyway, so just say whatever you want.

Attached: christian-696x392.jpg.optimal.jpg (696x392, 27.43K)

RIB GOD CHRISTAIN CAGE

I'm surprised it took this long for someone to christian post about the situation

Attached: 4B890B8B-D75E-4EEF-A53F-816B4D4E152F.jpg (1200x675, 79.09K)

>Heinrich don't bother with metal doors that seal in gas, wooden ones work just as well

>6 million? We both know that number makes no sense

Attached: jason-reso.jpg (1511x1843, 381.15K)

Most reddit meme in recent memory

Based Reddit living in your head rent free

ON THIS DAY
I SEETHE CLEARLY

Fuck you

Don't know how you can say that in earnest when hookposting or danhausen shit was flooding the board.

>Hey user, go ahead and post "Most reddit meme in recent memory" as a reply. It will really pop the boys

Attached: 220px-Christian_Photo_Op_GalaxyCon_Richmond_2020.jpg (220x331, 18.25K)

>nooooooo stop liking Christian
Fuck off, Hangtroon.

>Hey Aaron, you don't need to keep taking those anti-depressants, all the "thank you Mr Swartz" messages you get from Redditors is more than enough to keep a smile on your face.

Attached: 1620963149181.png (2000x1127, 929.49K)

i dont get this meme. Can someone care to extrapolate?

Christian is a notorious ribber
>told Al Snow to put Val Venis mobile number on national television
>told Austin jokingly to do the what promo (it was a thing they were doing between each other initially)
>ribbed Jericho with a mute phone service into thinkig he had a deaf stalker fan called Getrude for over a year
>and many many more

Britt in an interview talked about how Christian ribbed her telling her that the thumbtacks don't hurt which was around the time the sammy and tay fiasco was developing. someone posted
>Hey sammy you should shoot your shot
or something like that and popped everyone. it then went crazy with people ribposting christian ribbing and making historical events happening

It's the Peepfag forcing it but nobody cares because he's the Jannety on this board just like Christian was to Edge

edge and hangman are both jannetties to christian and Kenny. christian and kenny draw you don't KWAB

Edge wishes he was as funny as his friend and his peepchads.
Keep coping Copeland.

Attached: 1632647719616.jpg (557x1038, 126.31K)

>Hey Jews... you ever thought about doing 9/11 as a false flag to consolidate Israel's regional security interests? ..Just a thought.

Attached: christian-cage-10439-4[1].jpg (900x750, 99.69K)

I unironically think part of the problem is that a lot of people backstage treated Spanky like a sideshow attraction and encouraged him to go deeper and deeper into a rabbit hole. The New Day talked about it how they would always pull him aside and be like "YO WHAT YOU HEARD THIS WEEK?!".

Kendrick was being led on to think people were actually interested in "intelligent discussions over mind-bending topics", exploited for their entertainment, and abandoned when someone outside the circle caught wind of something said.