Who is getting released on Feb 4 if the rumors are true?

Who is getting released on Feb 4 if the rumors are true?

Attached: 24 hours.jpg (1280x720, 35.6K)

anybody who was conspicuously absent for either rumble is more or less a given but they'll probably can a few people who were in them too

What rumors? Fell asleep after the Kendrick and Shane things

releases only happened on quarterly report day once, it's not a thing

Finn Bálor mark it dude

>November
>August

Prince Devitt is ALL ELITE

Dates of the 4 earnings calls in 2021:
February 4
April 22
July 29
November 4

Attached: FHo-pCFXEAgarSB.jfif.jpg (1368x769, 193.58K)

July 29 is one week before the August 6 releases HMM

and don't forget that traditionally release season was just after WM unless something extraordinary happened

i'm mystified as to why they released jessamyn duke and marina shafir a month apart despite both having been joined at the hip their entire WWE runs

next round is likely after mania if there is one. they are out of people they can cut and are struggling to get new hires. they can't even get ex talent to do rumbles now too. and they can't even get people to do the women's dusty classic. they need everyone they got.
no one wants to work there right now because they can't trust them. they couldn't even convince rok-c to sign there.

marina is married to roddy who seems to have some fans in the office

if you're male, your ceiling is jobbing out to roman
if you're female, your ceiling is jobbing out to a horsewoman
probably a fine choice for vets like Jay Lethal who want some retirement money and probably aren't huge self marks at this point in their career, not so good for someone like Rok-C who wants to establish a resume and hasn't been disillusioned about everything just yet

>they couldn't even convince rok-c to sign there.
Rok-C turned them down? I thought she lost the ROH belt because she was going to WWE

Lets hope the next in the chopping block is Triple H.

Attached: hhh-crying-triple-h-32060730-653-431-2168475.jpg (653x431, 48.7K)

I hope Shotzi

>they are out of people they can cut

You really think Nick Khan gives a shit?

they need people and she's not there despite stories of people wanting her there. would have been a done deal by now if she signed.

Io Shirai and Asuka have to go. Joshishitters don’t draw. I’m looking forward to this.