So whats his return angle?

so whats his return angle?

Attached: f74c477339497fec1526de46a29fec02.jpg (1615x1243, 164.94K)

Kenny + Young Bucks vs. Undisputed Era

anti-dimes, throw that idea away

Joins Danielson and Moxley in the nWWo

Him and his new wife Shida will battle AEW champion Adam cole and Britt baker in a hardcore inter gender tag match.

Why would Kenny join an antismark stable?

Depends on when he comes back, I imagine. He was apparently due back in March, but that's up in the air again now. But I personally have to imagine it's a downfall story at first. Leading into a renewal. They laid the seeds for "Callis is the problem" back during the Christian feud. So I could see Callis costing him the Buck's loyalty.

Omega vs Cassidy

that's how he turns on the bucks

>Punk is cutting some humdrum 4th wall promo to a tired crowd
>"Wardlow is just Ryback with more hair"
>*Tony plays the "oooh" crowd effect*
>Kenny's music hits
>THUNDEROUS APPLAUSE
>screaming fans, multiple 'crying guys'
>"you see..." Kenny's promo completely drowned out by WELCOME BACK chants
>CM Phil tries to cut him down in a babyface promo but is drowned out by boo's
>SHUT THE FUCK UP and PHILS A BITCH chants are now so loud both wrestlers cannot be heard
>Kenny cuts to the pull apart brawl but accidentally shoot V triggers phil's glass chin
>Phil is carted out to chants of WEAK BITCH
>every ex WWE shitter gets shitcanned the next day and we get Kenny vs Scurll at the next PPV

waiting until all the other actually talented guys get injured or bored just like how he rose to the top of NJPW

No he verses them. You see because theyre his most memorable feuds but now theyll be heel and hell be face.

>mox
>danielson
>anti smark

Bucks and UE are reaching a boiling point, Adam has to make a choice. Kenny comes out, it looks like it's going to be Kenny and the Bucks vs UE, but then Kenny turns on the Bucks with Fish and Kyle. Then they turn on Adam Cole.

Adam Cole and the Bucks vs Kenny and ReDragon.

Why? Because Kenny watched the damn Omega vs Page match during his recovery. And Kyle still has beef with Cole. Kyle needed a faction, dun mean it had to be with Cole. As for Fish, I guess Kyle just convinced him or something.

>Punk is cutting some humdrum 4th wall promo to a tired crowd
>"Wardlow is just Ryback with more hair"
>*Tony plays the "oooh" crowd effect*

You're glowing dronie

headcanon

get kenny away from those dimeless shitters, reunite the elite with page, cody and the bucks and put the strap back on him. simple as

I don't care as long as him coming back gets Page out of the main event scene.

Russo shit

Cope. Hangman is THE Ace.

hangcuck isn't even the second best part of every dynamite he's in KWAB

I liked how today he begged lance archer(?) to "give me something, ANYTHING" to do because of how farking boring and in the background he is.

yeah im thinking based

He's gonna pin your fave next, bitch.